Sign in to follow this  
1973Auto

You Tube Video

1973Auto

If any of you haven't seen the videos on You Tube, 3-4 guys driving old tractors WH's, Bolens, thru mud, trees, cars, creeks, smashing in to one another. Yes they are abusing the old tractors, but I am really impressed with how tough these old tractors were built, more like tanks. The new plastice ones today would last about 2 minutes doing what these guys were doing. I attached the link, watch and get a laugh.

tommy3horse

Looks like them boys know what good clean fun really is.

Tom

stevebo

The Bolens looks like it did the best..

boovuc

Well........I guess you would have had to been there and also be half in the bag like those "good ol' boys" were.

Hate to see old equipment abused like that.

Worse yet, after seeing what ATV's do to streams and wetlands and being a fisherman that likes to see wild trout populations and the prevention of erosion, I think you know how I feel about the overall damage these videos cause by creating copycats.

Just my opinion and something most folks don't think about when they drive in streams and destroy wetlands.

:thumbs:

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

stoneman

there's some good video links on that page. i got a kick out of watching the case quad pull the john deere dozer out of the mud.

ron2681

Looks like fun to me!! and it also looks like they were drinking Sprite-but whatever.

HorseFixer

Looks like fun to me!! and it also looks like they were drinking Sprite-but whatever.

Thats not what the guy is saying at 2:35 into the movie. And didn't I see a private property sign? :thumbs: Our DNR would have a

ball with these guys! :thumbs: Ultimately its guys like these that get me a Pay Check! :thumbs: $$$ Who says that crime doesn't PAY! :thumbs:

dgoyette

I'll reserve my opinion...which in itself should be enough to provide my thought on the matter.

Sparky

Well they're not racing around drunk on public roads, knockin off convenience stores, or mugging little old ladies. I say let em have some fun. To many rules nowadays. For every activity theres going to be a group against it. I bet the "Go Green" folks would have a fit if they saw the Friday night cruise at the Wheel Horse show.

Mike.......

whfan74

If these guys had both of their brain cells bump together they might be dangerous! :thumbs:

Redbirdman

My 'ol gramma used to say "Thars a Time and a Place fer everything!"

Confused99

Looks like a good time. I wouldn't do that with my tractors but a person can do what ever they want with theirs.

wheelhorse656

hate seeing tose tractors abused. :thumbs: but hey it looks like alot of fun to me! :thumbs:

Ken B

I do know that most of the tractors in his vids were on their way to the scrap yard before he got them. That is an even sadder ending. Live and let Live.

JC 1965

:thumbs: one thing i know for sure, if any of those guys lived around me, they wouldn't ever be borrowing any my tractors. Maybe I'm just old school but i can't see destroying fine old machines like those that will never be produced again. Just my 2 cents worth,not that it matters.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

chris11

Thats not what the guy is saying at 2:35 into the movie. And didn't I see a private property sign? :thumbs: Our DNR would have a

ball with these guys! :drool: Ultimately its guys like these that get me a Pay Check! :thumbs: $$$ Who says that crime doesn't PAY! :thumbs:

The fun Police. Looks like the boys are having fun. Theres always someone That has to stop it. :thumbs:

1973Auto

Just wanted to point out the power of these old tanks, WH, JD;s, Cub, Bolens, doesn't matter, the old ones are just plain cool and tough, and these guys weren't harming anything except a few brain cells, have done the same a few times. Plus they were in an old junk yard, there is another video of these same guys tooling around it...yes sad that they abused the tractors, but I bet they can do that many many more times...I just LMAO!!!!

546cowboy

While you are looking click on some of those links to the right. Wow there's some wild suff there. Really are some great videos and you can spend some time there.

jdpuller

looks like fun to me :thumbs:

AMC RULES

I agree, do what you want with your possessions, but when your actions are this questionable, it's just not real smart posting it to youtube for the world to see. :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Yep, in my County we have 23 place where the Bars stay open all Night! :thumbs: I like having a few drinks

as much as the next guy as long as I am not a danger to anyone, or any ones property. This is a

lawsuit and accident waiting to happen! I have heard thousands of hard luck stories of good

intentions and what a person thought was going to be a fun time that went bad and resulted

in reckless homicide! <_< How do you explain that to someone child! :thumbs: But as I

said before! Its great for Business! :thumbs:

DSCN2884.jpg

Docwheelhorse

Looks like fun to me.... and trust me I am as much a Wheel Horse / Old Tractor Fanatic as the next. BUT.... ask Sparky how much fun we had with a JUNK yes JUNK Wheel Horse that we bought at the show for something like $35 and took home and shoe horned on a Briggs 7. We (I mainly) PUMMELED that tractor through swamps and brooks and PURPOSELY crashed it into a 4' deep section of a pond.... we where peeing our pants and I would do it all over again if I could. Now I don't go out and do that every day and haven't beaten on any other tractors like that one---but every once in a while a tractor that simply isn't worth anything comes along and the memories provided last along time.

The tractor I destroyed was a 1970 (???) Work Horse with an original Tecumseh that was long gone..... tractor was a complete worn out ball of moldy rust.... motor was a splined shaft Briggs 7 that someone literaly POUNDED a pulley onto the crank with a sledge.... pulley was close to 4" so I got lucky and ran it till it just wouldn't run anymore.... Tractor cost $35.... Motor cost $20..... entire summer popping wheelies and flipping the thing PRICELESS.

No fish or wetlands where harmed....

Tony

Horse Fanatic

Aside from the wisdom (or lack of it) of the participants, it's impressive what the tractors are capable of.

1973Auto

Yep, in my County we have 23 place where the Bars stay open all Night! :thumbs: I like having a few drinks

as much as the next guy as long as I am not a danger to anyone, or any ones property. This is a

lawsuit and accident waiting to happen! I have heard thousands of hard luck stories of good

intentions and what a person thought was going to be a fun time that went bad and resulted

in reckless homicide! <_< How do you explain that to someone child! :thumbs: But as I

said before! Its great for Business! :thumbs:

DSCN2884.jpg

These guys are just having fun...lets leave it at that.