Sign in to follow this  
1973Auto

You Tube Video

chris11

Looks like fun to me.... and trust me I am as much a Wheel Horse / Old Tractor Fanatic as the next. BUT.... ask Sparky how much fun we had with a JUNK yes JUNK Wheel Horse that we bought at the show for something like $35 and took home and shoe horned on a Briggs 7. We (I mainly) PUMMELED that tractor through swamps and brooks and PURPOSELY crashed it into a 4' deep section of a pond.... we where peeing our pants and I would do it all over again if I could. Now I don't go out and do that every day and haven't beaten on any other tractors like that one---but every once in a while a tractor that simply isn't worth anything comes along and the memories provided last along time.

The tractor I destroyed was a 1970 (???) Work Horse with an original Tecumseh that was long gone..... tractor was a complete worn out ball of moldy rust.... motor was a splined shaft Briggs 7 that someone literaly POUNDED a pulley onto the crank with a sledge.... pulley was close to 4" so I got lucky and ran it till it just wouldn't run anymore.... Tractor cost $35.... Motor cost $20..... entire summer popping wheelies and flipping the thing PRICELESS.

No fish or wetlands where harmed....

Tony

Tony you and Mike are Bagged from the fun Police.Maybe Dukes got a blue light on his tractor now. Heading your way man. :thumbs: