Sign in to follow this  
kloe0699

C-160 questions.

kloe0699

I have been interested in the C-160's for a while. My Raider 12 is the tractor that does most of my work now. I was wondering how much of a difference between the 2 there is other than the engine? Thanks, Kevin

Kelly

Not much different, the C-160 will be set up with front and mid attach matic's so you will have a vast array of attachments to use, 4 extra HP, if a early C it will have the flip up fender, later ones have a fixed fender, and a flip up seat, the rest of the tractor will be pretty much the same.

can whlvr

i have a 1975c160auto and its a great tractor,the single 16hp kohler is a very powerful motor,it amazes me how fast i can cut the grass,full speed most of the time and the 16 keeps up no problem,real nice for snow throwing too!

kloe0699

Ok, Ok I'm looking for one!!! Ya guys talked me into it!!! :thumbs::thumbs: I hope Kelly doesn't have one for sale. That could lead to an out of state ice fishing trip!!! :thumbs:

Kelly

I have a C-160 hydro for sale.

nylyon

The C-160 is one of my favorite tractors of all time. The 16HP Kohler engine is powerful and durable. The rest of the tractor is built for years of service. The attach-a-matic enables the C-160 to utilize attachments from 1972 until 2007, which gives you a pretty good selection. My C-160 doesn't see a lot of heavy work, it putts around the yard usually driven by a kid, but it is very capable of performing as well as it's younger brother the 416-H. By all means get yourself a C-160.

kloe0699

I was looking at your C-160 in the picture gallery the other day Karl. Nice looking tractor! I was thinking about an 8 speed Kelly, but if the price is right...

squonk

I love my C-160 Auto. Even if it does go a qt. of oil in 10 hrs. I like it even better next winter after I go thru the engine! :thumbs: