Sign in to follow this  
hcminis

Suburban Snow Blower Pictures

hcminis

Well, I have used the search function and can't find any pictures of a Suburban with snow blower. Can anyone help and let me know the model number of the blower? Found one but doesn't look correct. Seller said they can't find a model number. It is red but that is all.

Thanks

TT

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=951

(next to the last pic - from Jerry)

ST-302 should be a good model number. It won't be on the thrower. (I have never seen one with anything other than a serial number sticker)

hcminis

Thank Terry. Do you know if W.H. made a blower for the RJ that might be a little different?

TT

The oldest snowthrower I know of is the ST-30, which was made to fit the 1960 400/550 models. I believe that was the very first thrower ever offered by Wheel Horse.

gwest_ca

At one point the ST-30 shared a manual with the ST-307. What did the ST-307 fit? 701?

Garry

hcminis

any pictures of the early one TT? Reason for asking is someone claims to have a W.H. blower that looks like the old round type. BUT, looks like the gear is on the wrong side. It is red but that is all he knows. Wants $150.00 for it.

VinsRJ

A couple months back (maybe a little longer) there was a RS member unloading his colllection d/t medical problems (hope all worked out for him) but, he had a first generation/Suburban snowblower as part of the collection. I know he sold the lot but maybe he would be willing to get you in contact with the new owner.

Do a search in the for sale section using "health".