Sign in to follow this  
racinfool40

N.W.Ohio Mess

racinfool40

well here's our mess 1st 3" of sleet then rain- Then another 2" of sleet with rain again and now snow.. Even with the weight of the tractor all it does is ride on top of it all. So I just put it back in the garage before I broke something!!! :thumbs:

DSCF2087.jpg

DSCF2086.jpg

DSCF2085.jpg

:banghead: rear mount tiller :ROTF: all that came up was were the run off was from the salt trucks..

Retired Wrencher

:banghead: :thumbs::ROTF: Mike nice looking Raider looks like a worker. T/Care enjoy the ride. Gary B..................

Sparky

Same here in Connecticut. I was only able to take off an inch or so of sticky, wet heavy snow. The icy layer stayed on my driveway and by the looks of things will be on it for along time :banghead: .

Mike........

C-Series14

That is what I had one year...ice under alot of snow. Ended up getting the FEL out and put the bucket down on an angle, raised the front of the tractor off the ground and started scraping. I had piles of 2" thick ice all around my driveway! :banghead:

JimD

It did a fine job on the salty area.

caribbean_gotsalt.jpg

HorseFixer

Nice Raider! :banghead:

stevasaurus

Nice pictures Micheal...I am not sure who got the better end of the stick...you with the ice and me with all of the drifting snow.

:banghead:

bitten

Same here with the ice and snow mixture. Didn't even try the D200. Used a 656 International with a scraper blade to clean it up.

Brrly1

We got a lil' bit up here in Toledo. Got up late of course, I thought about going out around midnite but that is when the wind came in and was blowing around at 35+ mph. Anyawys tried attacking with the C175 it basically just laughed at me. Decided well its time. I literally tore into the garage in order to get the snow blower out because that was the only way I could tackle the job ahead of me. Needless to say it was in the very back corner of the garage buried. So after finally moving everything in sight I was able to get the blower out. Got it all hooked up and away I went an cleared the walks, the back area parking. After I got done with the snow blower kind of attacked it again with the C175.I finally had some fun but didn't plan on spending the whole day outside. Dads GT14 came to the rescue one more time. I'll post some pictures later on today. Oh, one other thing I will go out and buy a full face stocking hat, face just kind of turns to ice especially in the beard. You guys have a Great Day.

Ken B

Nice lookin Raider there Mike. I was faced with the same crusty stuff when I got home. I decided I had better clear the roof off instead of play games with the C-160.

can whlvr

nice lookin raider

876wheelhorse

yeah it was fun in ohio i am outside of van wert and it was more ice than snow snow blower worked some then took the horse out to clean up and the belt came off need s a new one........if it wasnt for the ice we would have some killer drifts for sure