Sign in to follow this  
tmix

Plowing SNOW!!!

tmix

Old Lady Took some more videos of Me Plowing .Sure do Love Plowing Snow with My Wheel Horse And Horse is Happy to get out of the STABLE You know thurlebreads Need to Run. Happy Sunday ! :banghead: T MIX

th_Jan29th2011019.jpg

th_Jan29th2011017.jpg

th_Jan29th2011013.jpg

Retired Wrencher

:banghead: :thumbs::ROTF: Looks like u are having way to much fun there Tom. Enjoy. Gary B........

Kelly

I just got in from a few hours of plowing, they are saying we are to get 14" by weeks end, I know that is nothing compared to the guys out east, but we havn't got crap this year, way below normal, I do enjoy it if I can do it at my leisure.

KC9KAS

Most all of the snow has melted here in Southern Indiana, but ice is forcasted for middle of next week.

My wife reads these posts, and I am not to call her SQUAW, OLD LADY, ***** or any thing besides Mrs. Smith, the wife, or spouse!

sgtsampay

Very ncie little plow tractor. Thats things plow great!

corn53

:thumbs: She works awesome!!! Nice videos!!!! :banghead:

Ken B

Great video Tom!

Gerry w

Great vid!! Thanks! Have you done the drive all season with the horse?? That's quite the snow bank!!

hm12460

nice looking 875 Tom, tell us all about the headlights you have on it. I'd like a pair like that on my B-80.

Buzz

My wife reads these posts, and I am not to call her SQUAW, OLD LADY, ***** or any thing besides Mrs. Smith, the wife, or spouse!

We had a member a while back who always referred to his wife as SWMBO.

That stood for :banghead:She Who Must Be Obeyed :thumbs:

hoser63

awesome videos ...looks like fun... :ROTF:

i would plow a little slower and enjoy the ride on that horse.. :banghead:

i also like the painting on your plow...looks like its hungry for more snow...

Sparky

Great videos Tom. Are you using only chains and no weights? Cant tell if the rear rims have weights or are just filled with snow :banghead: .

Mike........

145Automatic

Those videos remind me of my child hood back in PA. My dad or brother plowing with the old round hood while I shoveled. When I got older dad would let me plow and I thought I was big stuff then. That sound of the plow ratteling down the drive is forever etched in my mind. Thanks for sharing Tom.

stevasaurus

Fantastic videos tom...what a nice horse...thanks for sharing. :banghead:

tmix

:hide: Nobody saw the 40Lb cutting edge tacked to the back of the plow? More down preser. Yes I have lead poured inside the rim each about 55#. My old LADY is not old she is 12years younger than I. We have ben together for 15 years It'a LOVING thing when I call her my old lady. :banghead::thumbs::ROTF: tmix

squonk

That stood for :banghead:She Who Must Be Obeyed :ROTF:

I know a guy who refers to his wife as the War Department. Love the "Snow Eater" on the blade too! :thumbs:

HankB

That stood for :banghead:She Who Must Be Obeyed :wh:

That was probably me. I got it from the PBS series "Rumpole of the Bailey."

:wwp: Nobody saw the 40Lb cutting edge tacked to the back of the plow? More down preser. Yes I have lead poured inside the rim each about 55#. My old LADY is not old she is 12years younger than I. We have ben together for 15 years It'a LOVING thing when I call her my old lady. :thumbs::ROTF::hide: tmix

No, but I did notice the extra width on the plow. It does not make your rear look fat. :hide::D

Here's my recent snow plowing picture.

P1010172-PP.JPG

I took it so I could show my sisters in Boston and New York that we in Chicago feel their pain!

That could change tomorrow if that big storm comes through. We're pretty close to ground zero near Chicago.

-hank

chesbaycruiser

Tmix,

Those are great videos. I especially like the second one. Something about it really reminds me of snapshots of us kids playing out in the snow way back in the late 1960's. I think maybe it's a combination of the old tractor, the deep snow, the bright blue sky, and no "modern" vehicles to ruin the scene...maybe the lighting...I don't know, but it sure took me back.

Since I was feeling so nostalgic, just for kicks I took the liberty of downloading your video and played with it a bit....gave it a little "8mm film treatment". Since very few home movies back then had audio, I dropped the sound and added in some "projector" sound. Then added some "dust" and "scratches". Finally, I dropped in a vintage musical soundtrack. Unfortunately, when I uploaded it to YouTube, they didn't like my music selection (copyright issues) so they cut out the sound.

Anyway, if you have any interest, I've uploaded it to my website, at the link below. Due to the file size, I'm not sure if it will play directly from the link, or if you're better off "right-clicking" and saving the file to your computer for viewing.

:banghead:My version of Tmix's Video (13.1 MB)

Anyway, thanks again...great videos. (I'm jealous down here!)

tmix

Chesbaycruiser :banghead:

Awwwwww The Nice we have watched it 4 times Allready !!!! Way to Cool thanks for taking your Time to do that !!!! TMIX and his Old Lady

Coadster32

Nice vids! :banghead: