Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

More snow!

Ken B

Okay, enough snow! Seriously though, I'm out of room and I'm tired of shoveling the walkways! Why in the world did I sell the three very nice walk behind blowers I had? :banghead:

I keep the C-160 in the shed in the back yard as my car is in the garage for the winter. Todays snow was all of ten inches, by the time I got home it was pretty heavy. The 160 got a real work out today. I swear next year I will have a thrower.

The video is kinda long, part 2 tomm. if there is any interest.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Feathercrafter...u/0/LyYaqe6vtPc

rob65

Anymore snow and you wont be able to see your neighbor. :banghead:

jimbotelho

ken sure looking good there I used the 125 today but tomorrow I will take out the snow blower or 417 worker I nee :banghead::thumbs: d a set of wheel weights .do you have any laying around?

dgoyette

That is a great video Ken! Thanks for posting it. That is a lot of snow to contend with.

can whlvr

u could definitly use a blower,u have the cab allready,if u get one it wont snow next year

Sparky

Nice clip. I think 10" of snow is about the max for a plow. I've been using my single stage more than the plow this year. Today was about 18" of snow and there was no way the plow was gonna get that cleared.

On a side note, I notice your cab "wobbles" a lot. Are you missing the mounting bar that attaches across the dash tower area?

Mike......

Ken B

I stand corrected, we got 13 inches here today.

This snow cab was adapted to fit, it was originally off of a Sears tractor. Next yr. I'm going to either get a new cab, build a new one or patch this one up and reinforce it some.

C-Series14

Ken, I think ya need a FEL!!!!

nylyon

Ken I bought my blower off of Mike (sparky) a few years back. Every year I would suit up the 416 with the blower (and brand new 2-link chains) and the 414 with the 48" blade and each year there wasn't really enough snow for the blower and I ended up just using the plow. So, not to be outsmarted, I left the blower in the shed this year. :banghead:

Arndts small engine repair

Hi very nice video ! if you keep it up you will have a ramp to jump the house ! :banghead: :thumbs:

Coadster32

Nice video Ken. Thanks for posting it. :banghead:

chesbaycruiser

Anymore snow and you wont be able to see your neighbor. :banghead:

Took the words right out of my mouth Rob!

Great video Ken.

Redbirdman

Brrrrrrrrr..........I can feel my feet freezing!Ya know some towns passed an ordinance that you can't push snow across the street onto someone elses property! Geeesh, snow police! :banghead:

ed

Ken B

Brrrrrrrrr..........I can feel my feet freezing!Ya know some towns passed an ordinance that you can't push snow across the street onto someone elses property! Geeesh, snow police! :hide:

ed

That is the beauty of living in a private neighborhood, the town doesn't get too involved in our road clearing activities. I do all my neighbor's plowing so he gave me the A-OK. :ROTF:

You are right though, a few yrs. ago my brother had a neighbor call the cops on him for pushing some snow off the road onto their front yard. :banghead: I don't think he goes out of his way to help that prick anymore. :thumbs:

varosd

Great clip! I'm from Cheshire, CT and live here in Central PA. You guys have gotten walloped last year and this year! So far Philly has gotten the deep stuff...last year we were clobbered. I just got a blower attachent and spent a lot of time deciding which to get first. storage isnt hard, I took someones idea to take some TSC caster wheels and some wood and made a dolley to switch between the deck and blower.

DaveB

Dude you sure are giving that Wheel Horse a workout. If I come visit will the Suburban fit up there anymore? I love my tractor too but enuff of the snow already!!!

Ken B

Always room for the Suburban. Supposed to be a reeeeaaaalllll big storm this coming week, or so I've heard...... :banghead:

stevebo

Dave B ..... what Suburban?? Yours is in Canada at the moment..... :banghead:

DaveB

I never should've let that Suburban get away. I was referring to my Chevy Suburban(The Queen Mary).

stevasaurus

What a great video Ken...that horse sure handles that snow very well...amazing.

Looks like it may be my turn this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. Wait until all that starts to melt. :banghead:

Ken B

Dave B ..... what Suburban?? Yours is in Canada at the moment..... :thumbs:

:banghead: He 'll never hear the end of that one. I bet its still going with his gas in it!