Sign in to follow this  
P3x

Pictures as Promised

Operator

As everyone else has said, Nice tractor and attachments! The PO took care of them didn't he. Find a two stage blower for that Horse and you'll be amazed.

Keep the engine cleaned out and you wil not have any problems with it.

Randy

C-160 Tractor

Awesome congrats! :banghead: :thumbs:

P3x

Someone asked the year - it is a '93. I'm certainly happy with it and the more I see it the more I like it! So much so that I could not wait to get rid of my Murray 46 and already have a buyer for it - out to the curb with it!

It's been pretty hectic with work lately and in-process home remodeling so I did not have too much time to spend fiddling around with it. I managed to take a couple of hours to clean the grass/debris from its innards, do typical lube items, and start a list of parts to order. I plan to change the oil and filter in the engine and the tranny to get a good base and use Mobil1 in all auto/equipment engines I have. There seems to be differing opinions to using it in the Onan and read a blog somewhere that Onan does not recommend synthetics in their/this engine. Since the engine is considered tempermentl, I plan to stick with Petroleum based oil until I get more experience with it. Any opinions on synthics in Onans? What is the general consensus here board about running synthetic in the P220?

Any recommendations on places to purchase spares/consumables for WH/Onan tractors? I have not looked at the site's supporting vendors and the Search function has seemed to be **** up for the past couple of days - on my systems anyway. In the past I usually use Jack's Small Engines to purchase parts as they seem to have lower prices on most Items I've purchased than other outfits with fairly quick ship timesI've checkedsell most items I've purchased lower than other vendors and ship time is pretty good.

Have not had a chance to put the plow back on - it does have a Control Arm (secured to the plow frame with a Bungy in the picture) but it is straight and hits the PTO pully. So I can only angle it one direction for now, but plan to take a look at it to see if I can put a jog in the current arm, fabricate or purchase one. A storm is predicted for tomorrow evening which gives me an incentive to do it. With the previous snow we've had, there's not much room left to push new snow, but it would'nt be right to not go out and bang around to create some.

Yes, I've been actively looking for a blower. There's been a few listed but after checking the majority the PNs are not applicable to a 520H. I have Part No.s 79360 for the 42" Single Stage and 79361 for th 44" 2-Stage. Are tany adapter kits/ways to install a blower applicable to other models on this without hacking things up? Another question I have especially since all asked if I planned to put a 2-Stage blower on - is the performance of a single stage blower acceptable? Right now I have one mound 12-13' feet high at the end of my D-way I have to clear or start an avalanche in the wrong direction. Logic dictates a 2-Stage will throw farther but how far will the 1-Stahge throw? Is it worthit to consider a 1-Stage?

Thanks for the tips and compliments.

btrrg1969

nice looking ride :banghead:

wheelhorse656

sweet lookin tractor! both thumbs up! :ROTF::hide::banghead: :thumbs:

Irv

I see no problem with a single stage that will fit if you can score a decent deal on one. I have one on my 314 and it will throw snow as far as I could want.

jtmoyer

my single (tall chute) would throw as far as my 2 stage, but i think it is going to depend on the type of snow you get.