Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

whcc show???

rocking 416

i am wonderin what to do with my horse's when i go to my hotel room in gettys burg one is going to be in a enclosed trailor the other in the back of my truck i really dont want to carry them back an forth every day ya no any suggestions?

BPjunk

Just do like every one does ...... leave 'em parked at the show!

I am there the whole time as we camp at the show and I walk the grounds several times a night .... the Wheel Horses are secure. :WRS:

I have been up at 1:30 and 2:30am when out of state folks come rolling into the fairgrounds and help them set up.

Ya' gotta keep watch ..... other wise Jerry would have all of Buzz's lug bolts an Buzz would have all of Jerry's lug bolts! :D:dunno::D:whistle:

(and to tell the truth I don't think I ever got the full story on the lug bolts) :D

Bill in Richmond, Va.

rocking 416

thanks for the info bill im daniel its nice to chat with you i seen u alot in lawn an garden magzine its nice to finaly chat with you an i look foward to meetin you at the show, i had to pop that question tho i love my horse's an want them to be secure but i think everyone there seems the same way , but still i scratch my head when i think about takin my horse's to pa an leaven them un attended with a bunch of people i met of the internet . :whistle: :WRS: