Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

Pictures and videos 2011

stevasaurus

You guys and the wives that shot the pics really came through this time. WOW :ROTF::hide::hide: I am going to bookmark all of this and watch again this summer for sure...but probably a few more times this winter also. Who knows...with global warming, this may not ever happen again. :banghead: Thank you all for sharing. :thumbs:

Winter is not over yet...keep those pic and vids coming in. :D

mattd860

DITTO! Love seeing these pics and vids.

d180man

Hi yes i love the photos and videos !!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :thumbs:

corn53

I also love it!!! CAnt wait to make my own!!! :banghead:

Cleaverkid

Amen Steve!!

My daughter think's I'm weird because I'm having so much fun watching these video's so much, but even that's a good thing, too!!!

Keep up the great work, folks!!!

:banghead::thumbs: :ROTF:

876wheelhorse

where are the videos to watch here.

dgoyette

You guys do not want to know how much time I have spent watching Wheel Horse videos. The snow removal ones are especially addicting for me! I also thank everyone who takes the time and hopefully I will be able to make a few more this year.

Duff

They're contained in various threads members have put up here..........

Nice work, folks!

Duff :banghead: :thumbs:

Ken B

I enjoy making video's (with my oldest son's help of course) They are kinda of a home movie if you will. I can't begin to tell you how many Horse video's I have watched. I enjoy the snow clearing vids the most myself as you really get to see the tractors hunker down and do what they do best. Keep the pics and vids coming! :banghead:

stevasaurus

Sometimes there is an underlined link...sometimes you can just click on the picture and it will start. Usually, the guy that posted the thread will give a clue to the video or picture thingy. :banghead:

racinfool40

I agree Some great pics and video!!!! Was watching them last night sittin here with my head phones on and the Mrs's walks by and shakes her head..She ask what are you watching and chucklin about? I'm watchin snow chuckin video's she said you don't have anything better to do :banghead: They just don't get it!!!!! But my boys like'um too!!!! :ROTF: So keep them comin!!!!! Plus fuels our addiction also "Man I got to get one of them" :thumbs:

JimD

Hey Steve, isn't it about time for Cecil B. DeSaurus to shoot a new classic? :banghead: