Sign in to follow this  
elixir20

Lurker no more

wheelhorsec85

:banghead: :hide::ROTF: yes we keep getting bigger here in ct . and i hope to meet all or a lot of you at the somers show coming up. where there showcasing wheel horse this year . its gonna be a great time :thumbs: . i hope all of you show up . last year it was gravely . and there was a lot of collectors there . so lets beat them . by showing how many collectors of wheel horse there is this year .

stevasaurus

677-connecticut-welcomes.jpg

:thumbs: Love that 854...can't beat a round hood. :banghead:

tmix

:banghead: Nice stable of horse's. Keep the rains tight they like to RUN :thumbs: tmix

hm12460

A very, very, fine start!

elixir20

Sorry 'bout no pics, but we had 5" of heavy wet snow overnight and the little 854's number was called. Boy am I impressed! I do need to get a set of weights, but what a little brute! We are supposed to get more of the white stuff tonight, so maybe I'll get to play again tomorrow.

can whlvr

nice line up and :banghead: did the 854 come that nice or did u do some work on it?

elixir20

That is the way the 854 came. Some previous owner did a restoration, and it is just "broken in" enough that I can use her at will and not feel bad about getting her dirty. The only resto I plan on doing is the dump cart which was not yet pictured. We'll see about that soon.

MikesRJ

A good start to a long addiction.

:banghead: