Sign in to follow this  
Cody

417 loader

DOC in Kentucky

Wow!!! Great job and awesome looking tractor. The only thing it needs now is a genuine reproduction Wheel Horse foot control accessory ( 8-3900) so you can operate the bucket with your left hand, steer with your right hand and use your right foot to control your direction and speed. And I just happen to have a few for sale :banghead::thumbs:

But again, GREAT JOB!!!

Jim_M

Wow!!! Great job and awesome looking tractor. The only thing it needs now is a genuine reproduction Wheel Horse foot control accessory ( 8-3900) so you can operate the bucket with your left hand, steer with your right hand and use your right foot to control your direction and speed. And I just happen to have a few for sale :banghead::thumbs:

But again, GREAT JOB!!!

Doc's not kidding about that. A foot control made my loader about twice as easy and 4 times faster to operate. I couldn't live without it now that I have one.

Cody

Thank you guys for all of the nice words it was definitely a labor of love. John thats probably the seat that im going to buy for it. The seat that is on it now is very comfortable but looks out of place. I do have a black one that i may install for now, and would probably look a lot better too. I also have to thank Terry for the awesome decals they are top notch like always.

Doc how much do those foot controls run??? They sound like a very handy accessory to have on a loader. and does anybody have a picture of one? I would definitely like more info on them.