Sign in to follow this  
jnelkie

3 point hitch for the d series

jnelkie

does anyone know or atempted to replicate the assembly for the d series 3 point, it seems to be a hot item on ebay and as of 5 minutes ago one went for $273.

rickv1957

273.00 is a fair price for a good D 3pt,finding a parts tractor is possible

D-160 tractor

Ordered cat 1 lift arm and link assy. And fabed rocker shaft all for under

4xfourfun

I found one last year for $225 so I bought it. I wouldn't bother trying to make one for that, considering all the time and parts you would have invested. That really wasn't a bad price for a complete set-up, considering I sold a nasty green 3pt to fit some other brand for $475 a couple months ago.

Operator

You know the old saying "What is your location?" I have a fabricated one I took off my D-200. Looks very nice worked good I just could use it with a rear pto.

Randy

Kelly

We have a parts tractor right here in the classifieds with a 3 point for $250 whole tractor, if I needed it I'd be all over it, can't believe it's been on here for more than a few days, if it was a bit closer I'd buy it just to have.

Gerry w

We have a parts tractor right here in the classifieds with a 3 point for $250 whole tractor, if I needed it I'd be all over it, can't believe it's been on here for more than a few days, if it was a bit closer I'd buy it just to have.

If you were closer Kelly!! :banghead: What's the delivery rate to Vermont?? :thumbs: