Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse 312

tire ?

wheel horse 312

:ROTF: will a 16x6.50-8 wheel and tire fit a 1992 312-8 speed if so what would i have to do to get it to fit :banghead: :thumbs:

Kelly

As long as it is a WH wheel it will fit, I'm guessing yours has 6" wheels, so that means your tractor has the long spindles, the 8" will fit the long spindles but the nose will set a bit higher, you can swap to the standard short spindle, one from many tractors will fit C's 300, 400, ect..... now if you have a 37" SD deck you will have issues with the tire hitting the deck with 8" wheels, but that is the only deck with that issue.

case442

Hi Kelly,

I did the same with my 312-8, is there a way too adjust the deck now? the front anti scalp wheels no longer run on the ground.

Thank you, Mike

Kelly

Did you put the short spindles on?? if you did it should set at the same height as before

wheel horse 312

my 312-8 front tiers that are on it right now is 15x6.00-6

dgjks6

Are you running the 37inch 2 blade deck?

I don't think the anti scalp rollers should hit the ground, the front of the deck is suspended from the tach a matic and the rear wheels ride on the ground. You can adjust the deck height with the rear wheels and there are 2 adjuster bars on the 37 inch deck to get it level. But as Kelly said, if you are running the 37 inch deck with 8 inch wheels, the front tires will contact the deck when turning.

The 36 inch rear and side discharge, and the 42 rear and side discharge, and the 48 inch deck should fit without a problem.

wheel horse 312

i think i have the 48" deck :banghead: :thumbs:

C-Series14

i think i have the 48" deck :banghead::thumbs:

Measure a blade, that will tell...

can whlvr

i did this swap on my 308,i changed the spindles from a 70s c and they fit and now my wheels bolt on instead of a cotter pin.

wheel horse 312

the wills and tiers are off a work horse gt 1142 :thumbs: :banghead: