Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

Scored a snowblower!

Trouty56

C120SB.jpg

Good deal on the blower. I'm curious about the rear wheels you have on your 120. They look bigger than the regular 12 inchers.... Maybe it is the style but the rear looks like it sets up there.

CTPATRIOT

The rear wheel are original 12" to the tractor.From what i've been told they were an option as they are a heavy duty one piece design.The rear tong hitch is also stronger than most.It has a piece of steel welded along the bottom to reinforce it,you can tell it's factory made also.So far i'm REAL happy with this one.It runs 100% as new,one of the best running engines i've ever owned :ychain: .

Trouty56

Well those wheels certainly give the tractor a beefier look that's for sure. That will give me something to look for after I get everything else I want out of the way. :ychain:

spark949

I have a nice set of chains ready to go on,next will deff. be a helper spring though.

Do you have the flag pinned in the upper hole of the lift mechanism? Its much easier to lift than the lower hole.

Just a thought.

Mike......

I'll have to take a look as well. I did put an assist spring on it, but it takes three men and a small boy to lift it still. Thanks for the tip.

I had it on the first hole, moved it to the second....holy crap....what a difference. One handed is no problem now. Blower rides a little low but still off the ground by about 3 inches. Thanks for the tip.

C-160 Tractor

Congrats dude! i am really impressed with Wheel Horse Design as well!

SK486

Home Depot has a 1.25X6.5X162 handyman spring part number SP9629 for less than $4.00