Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

10 hp blew up today

can whlvr

well i had the c101 ouy today,its my garbage hut hauler,she lives outside and used to start every tuesday night like clockwork,well she BLEWUP bigtime,now there is no compresion and it sounds like a rod could be gone or worse,anybody bought rebuild kits on ebay that are good and complete,i know its not gonna be cheap but i was going to rebuild this tractor because she is all there and oringinal.

WH nut

Yes I have and have had very good luck with them

d180man

Hi my bro sales on ebay but he can get oem and aftermarket stuff ! but good luck on it ! :ychain: :D

rickv1957

Good luck on your rebuild!!!

popwheelie

Hey Don, I bought a rebuild kit for 12hp last Chrismas from a ebay vendor, cost including shipping was about $130, took about 4-6 weeks to get the parts.

Good luck with the rebuild.

WH nut

Hey Don, I bought a rebuild kit for 12hp last Chrismas from a ebay vendor, cost including shipping was about $130, took about 4-6 weeks to get the parts.

Good luck with the rebuild.

I think its one man shop or something like that on ebay is where I got mine, was there in 2 days

Docwheelhorse

HI--sucks that it blew up... but before you get into buying parts you better look the block over below the carb and see if an "auxilary inspection port" was installed when the rod puked. That would be bad news that the block was shot... but better to know than go spend a $200 on parts for nothing.

Tony

can whlvr

thanks for the input guys,i definatly agree tony on a pre teardown before any purchases,it is possible of mojor damage,she made some good noise and lots of smoke.