Sign in to follow this  
Redbirdman

hit and miss garden tractor

Redbirdman

This is like one from my bucket list -------->

zieg72

That is kinda cool, be better on a long frame WH. Looks like you have to be an engineer to operate it though...

btrrg1969

that is cool :ychain:

puddlejumper

There was a guy from ill. I think that had put a hit and miss in a late 60s horse at the booneville machinery show last spring.He said he had built a couple. On the horse the engine turned backwards so hehad the output shaft on the left side of the tractor with a transfer shaft mounted in carrier bearings to get his drive gear back on the right side of the tractor and turning in the right direction so he didnt have 3 reverses.. He had done a fine job and it looked like it belonged in it.

harleyjj

now you got me thinking about doing something with the old sattley hit and miss in the garage!

Kelly

That one looks like it was built on a Panzer frame, there is a guy near me I bought a few tractors from that has a hit miss engine on what is left of a WH chassie, it's for sale $500 looks pretty cool, could use paint he built it about 20 years ago.

rickv1957

Neat tractor!!!

AMC RULES

Pretty cool how an old tractor can turn an ol' timer into a little kid again. :ychain: