Sign in to follow this  
keg

lift lever

keg

im wondering if the lift lever (the 1 under the seat) off of a 416-h wil fit my 312-h or my 314-8 i really need 1 for the 314 il be using it most for the tilling and all .any help is greatly appreaciated thanks :ychain:

bk-scouter

Yes, it's the same one.

-BK

keg

will it fit both my tractors or just 1?

Kelly

It will fit all the tractors with the gas tank under the seat, but I have heard they made one for the hydro tractors and one for the stick shift models, but I'm not sure about that.

TT

The only differences should be the conduit (tube) the cable passes through on top of the transaxle and the length of the clevis at the front of the cable.

On the hydro (Eaton) models, the conduit has a "dog leg" bend to allow it to fit under the pump. The conduit for the 8 speeds had a very slight bend close to the middle.

Since the cable has to follow the extra bend in the conduit used on the hydro tractors, it won't quite reach the arm on the attachment lift shaft. That's why it requires a longer clevis than on the 8 speed models.

keg

i do have the correct tubes per tractor. i wus just wandering about the actual lift arm that goes above it. that wuz my missing link thank yall much :ychain: hoefully il b in tilling buisness before long wen i can afford my front idler pullys

keg

well i havnt had a chance to look at my hydro yet but it wont fit my 8 speed. if i would have looked in my manual i would have seen that the part were the clevis hooks up on the 416 arm is in a diffrent location than on my 314 :ychain: maybe il find the rite 1 eventually

Forest Road

I've had the lift lever on both my '91 312-8 and '94 314-H. The only difference was the tube.

keg

with out pics its hard to explain but this one is bigger round than the holes it goes in on the (box) under the seat,and the actual lift arm would b out side the box no weer near the tube that the cables go thru. unless the seller miss advertised the tractor this 1 came off ove :banghead:

TT

Your pieces don't look like this, do they?

liftparts.jpg

keg

yes A is the exact 1 i have ! what tractor is that 1 suposed to go on tt?

Kelly

That set up is for the middle of the tractor, not for the rear, the one TT shows is for a hydro lift 78 or newer tractor, if you have manual lift the lift arm would be in place of part no. 11 what you bought will not work for what you want.