Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Front Mount Mower Deck

TT

Duke & MJ sitting, my son Nick ("wh702") in red shirt - standing back behind my old C-161 puller, and Kevin's ("kpinnc" / Gator) hat bill opposite his Bronco 14 / Kelly.

Dustin & his daughter on his tractor & Ken's daughter on his tractor.

Not sure of the rest. :ychain:

Gene_S

A picture is worth a thousand words... In this case a picture is worth a thousand tractors!!! Thanks TT just was wondering who's who...

Your right Pat, Ken with his poodles... Cute little burgers tho...

Ok Ok Scott... Back on topic... :D:ychain: "GOD" knows we don't want a "EMPTY" post around here... :D

whfan74

Gary........thanks for the advice with mowing in the wind! :ychain: I would say that I have been more lucky than anything these past couple of years. Just like everyone else, I put feelers out there and this one was just being in the right place at the right time.

Tyson.....thanks. I hope to do it justice some day and get her all cleaned up and looking good. Maybe it should go on the 520-H and have that fancy gas tank that I received from you on it. :D

Terry............thanks for the pictures. Hope to get my set-up looking that nice!

Gene.............what the heck man...........hijacking my thread!!!!! :D

ba2988

I picked up a deck carrier over the summer from a redsquare member and have used it on my 314H. Let me know if you need any pictures of how to attach. For me, it used the same size belt that I use with the deck under the belly of the tractor.

As mentioned, when mowing with the front deck carrier, its extremely easy to dig into the grass when turning. I've found that using the height adjuster rods are basically useless and do no better than just using the height adjuster and wheels that are used for the belly mount. I'm going to do some experimenting with a few different types of anti-scalping wheel combinations to see if I can get it to turn a bit easier.

PM me if you need any info.

Brice

whfan74

Thank you Brice I greatly appreciate it! :ychain: