Sign in to follow this  
c81horse

Wheel Horse C-81

c81horse

Hey does any one else use a C-81 to push snow? any pictures I think i am going to at alot of weight to it I think it has the power Just curious is all :ychain:

Kelly

Yes it will push snow, will it push it like a 16hp No, but it will do it, I for a few years have pushed snow with my C-121 this year I'm using a 520 guess what I'm not going back to the C-121 the 520 does a much better job with all the extra power.

MalMac

I agree with Kelly, I too switched to using a 520H. It was last year that I switched. I will not switch back unless something happens to the 520. The tractor I switched from was a C-81 with a 48" blade. Do not underestimate what a C-81 will do. I pushed alot of snow with it and deep snow to boot. The C-81 also did it using alot less gas. I still have the C-81 sitting there as a back up. So what Iam trying to say if you have not guest it already is the C-81 will do just fine.

btrrg1969

I have watched alot of you tube video's of people plowing snow , pushing dirt ect , I was amazed at what a 8hr power tractor can do . I was amazed at what they shouldn't be doing aswell