Sign in to follow this  
TOPCOP

C-195 BELT NUMBERS

TOPCOP

CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME THE BELT NUMBERS AND WHERE I CAN GET THEM FOR MY C-195. ALSO MY C-100. EST. ON PRICES. STILL KIND OF NEW TO THIS ON WHEEL HORSES. I AM USE TO THE SEARS AND ALLIS CHALMERS.. THANKS GARY :ychain:

Brrly1

Gary, the belt # for the C-195 if it an 82' is #109748. I din't look to see if the 84' was the same but I would imagine it is. Parts Tree had it listed for $33.94. Thats all I know for now. See Ya, Bye Burly :ychain:

:D

Brrly1

Gary, the c-100 belt # is #7473 at $26.57 in Parts Tree.com. Thats all I know for now. See Ya, Bye Burly :ychain:

WheelHorse_of_course

Gary, the belt # for the C-195 if it an 82' is #109748. I din't look to see if the 84' was the same but I would imagine it is. Parts Tree had it listed for $33.94. Thats all I know for now. See Ya, Bye Burly :ychain:

This is an 5L x 87.25 =

3/4 x 87.25"

You can get a 3/4 x 87 at many sources including TSC or www.mfgsupply.com

If you get one from a source other than your WH dealer be sure to get an outdoor power equipment (so called "dry" or "cloth lined" belt with aramid (Kevlar) reinforcement) type belt

WheelHorse_of_course

Gary, the c-100 belt # is #7473 at $26.57 in Parts Tree.com. Thats all I know for now. See Ya, Bye Burly :D

:hide:

7473 is a 5L81.95 =

3/4 x 81.95"

You can get a 3/4x82 (5L82) at many sources including TSC or www.mfgsupply.com

If you get one from a source other than your WH dealer be sure to get an outdoor power equipment (so called "dry" or "cloth lined" belt with aramid (Kevlar) reinforcement) type belt

:D :ychain: