Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

round hood lift hydraulics retro fit

JUSS10

well, making the most use out of my bronco 14 parts tractor i bought, i was going to use the lift cylinder and hydraulics on my GT14 but it seemed a little under sized compared to what it currently was using. while taking the old hydraulics off, i started to notice the similarities between the mounting points on the bronco to my dads 854. it looked like it would bolt right on.

well today i started tearing his tractor apart (its been decommissioned for winter, the motor is in serious need of a rebuild) got all the old lift parts off and sure enough, the hydraulic lift pretty much bolted right into place. for a pump, i think i might mount a saginaw power steering pump off the front with a custom bracket then run it off the pulley on the motor.

here is a picture (cellphone, sorry) has anyone ever tried mounting up later model hydraulics on a round hood like this?

IMAG0072.jpg

Horse'n Around

Im interested to see how this turns out. It sure would be a nice addition. Ill definetely be watching the progress as you post it.

John

sorekiwi

Nicks Load Ranger is powered by a hydraulic pump off the PTO. He's posted a ton of pictures of it over the years.

Indy w h

I don't have the lift valve assy. but I did use a late model one piece cylinder and rock shaft on the boys (854 that's actually a 753) WH. Here's some pics

1292157631.jpg

1292157600.jpg

enjoy!!!

Indy