Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

Picked up a C-120

CTPATRIOT

1977 model with an 8 speed.A friend of mine bought it from an old man who hadn't used it in many years.We put some fresh fuel and a new battery in it.I pulled the air cleaner to give it a small shot of starting fluid.She popped right off and sounds good after her long nap!VERY straight with no dents,repairs ect...Just has a cracked headlight lense and lite surface rust.I gave him a Bolens for it,he's deep into them.

C120right.jpg

C120left.jpg

CTPATRIOT

Two more pics :ychain: .

C120front.jpg

C120rear.jpg

Pollack Pete

Nice C-120.I've got a couple of them.None that say PUTT-PUTT on the rear fender though.LOL

jasoncracer

:ychain: shawn cough no more john deeres remember wheel horses are no good hahah nice c 120 great tractor

CTPATRIOT

:ychain: shawn cough no more john deeres remember wheel horses are no good hahah nice c 120 great tractor

I still LOVE my JD's,can't beat the power steering! :thumbs:My grandfather had a MINT C-120 back in the "80's,he did love that tractor.It had a deck,front blade and snowthrower.He sold it to fund a bigger machine.

jpmcleod

I have had a 1977 C-120 for about 15 years now. I love it and it has never broken down. Good luck with it.

I bought it from the original owner complete with owners manuals.

HorseFixer

Great Trade! :ychain: Yep the only thing better than a C-120 is a C-160 Big Block!! :D Of Course Auto/Hydro :D

PPGman

I have 2 C-120's and they're great machines! It always amazes me what you can do with these little tractors :ychain:

rmaynard

Great find. I have two 1977 B-100's, the 10HP version of your C-120. This series of tractors is the most straight-forward, and simple to service machines out there. They have the coveted 8 pinion differential in the tranny, making them ideal for pullers, and interchangeability of most parts (other than engines and electrical) from the B-60 though the C-160. Many different accessories available.

:ychain:

Bob

WH Raider10

Looks to be a complete and nice tractor! :ychain:

JimD

:ychain:

squonk

Great Trade! :ychain: Yep the only thing better than a C-120 is a C-160 Big Block!! :D Of Course Auto/Hydro :hide:

Mine should be here tomorrow!! :DB):D:D :D

Kelly

Nice looking machine, I see it has the heavy duty rear wheels, they have solid centers that are double thick.

Edjfleming

YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN!!!!

CTPATRIOT

Nice looking machine, I see it has the heavy duty rear wheels, they have solid centers that are double thick.

Interesting,i never noticed!Are they rare???

dgjks6

Looks great. Gotta love it. 33 years old and as good or better than enything they make now.

Kelly

not Rare, just not real common, JD had them in the late 60's and early 70's on the 140's and if they have the right markings they can be worth a little bit. WH used them in the mid to late 70's I have a few sets.

CTPATRIOT

Pulled the deck off today,tuned the carb.She runs like a Rolex now :ychain: .Next will be a powerwash and oil change.

C-120nkd.jpg

HorseFixer

Great Trade! :D Yep the only thing better than a C-120 is a C-160 Big Block!! B) Of Course Auto/Hydro :D

Mine should be here tomorrow!! :D:D:D:D:hide:

Mike What Ya Get A C-160? :ychain: Or A 16Hp? B)

~Duke

Sparky

Looks like a good solid worker Shawn. What are the plans for this one? New paint or put to work clearing snow?

Mike....

KC9KAS

Traded a BOLENS?......I have a couple of BOLENS that could be traded for :ychain: ! Where is this guy?

CTPATRIOT

Looks like a good solid worker Shawn. What are the plans for this one? New paint or put to work clearing snow?

Mike....

I need a snow rig for my gram's house.That way i won't have to truck my 140 over there.So i may try to get a blade mounted in the next few days.I have a nice set of chains already.

whfan74

Looks as though you got a nice straight one there. Can't beat that deal either! :ychain:

bitten

With some elbow grease that should look pretty good :ychain: