Sign in to follow this  
JimD

Refurbed C85 plowing snow! Video!

JimD

Had about 6 to 8 inches of "global warming" yesterday, and about 4 more today. Here's a video of the C85 in action yesterday. It's a bit long, but I was having so much fun, Oh shut up Jim and post it already. :ychain:

th_SAM_0109.jpg

• Like 1

rmaynard

Jim,

It's not "global warming" it's "climate change" now.

Great video. :ychain:

Bob

stevasaurus

What a fantastic video Jim, Karen is great on the camera. You are really having way to much fun...I am not the only kid in the candy store. :ychain:

Thanks for sharing

TerryJW

:ychain: Jim, nice video. Looks like your getting a good bit of seat time with that snow

racinfool40

:ychain: Lookin Good Jim Tractor sounds great!!!

porkchop

:ychain: Looking good!!

JimD

Thanks guys. I was really reluctant to put the 14 hp Techy in this tractor, but man, what a beast! I runs great, and didn't lug at all in the amount of snow we got. Today I plowed another 4 inches and moved the piles from yesterday too. It just keeps going.

Kelly

I'm still waiting for plowable snow, I know it's comming, glad you had a little fun

btrrg1969

thats a cool video :ychain:

Suburban 550

Great video, Jim. :ychain: Looks like you're givin' Stevasaurus a run for his money. :D I guess poor Karen is sick in bed after keepin' her out in all that bad weather. :D

stevasaurus

Great video, Jim. :ychain: Looks like you're givin' Stevasaurus a run for his money. :D I guess poor Karen is sick in bed after keepin' her out in all that bad weather. :hide:

Jim...that is such a great video, I had to watch it again. :D I'll bet $5.00 you will never get Karen to take a video of you mowing the grass. :D I love the last part where she asks if she can go in now...when you say yes...the camera is immediately turned off and she is gone. B):D They just don't understand us...do they??? :D

Suburban 550

Great video, Jim. :ychain: Looks like you're givin' Stevasaurus a run for his money. B) I guess poor Karen is sick in bed after keepin' her out in all that bad weather. :D

Jim...that is such a great video, I had to watch it again. :D I'll bet $5.00 you will never get Karen to take a video of you mowing the grass. B) I love the last part where she asks if she can go in now...when you say yes...the camera is immediately turned off and she is gone. :D:D They just don't understand us...do they??? :D

And I don't think they ever will, Steve. :hide:

sorekiwi

Tractor looks and sounds great Jim!

Yup, NE Ohio didnt really get a gentle introduction to the winter this year. If you get bored Jim, come on up and help with the 16" we've got up here!

145Automatic

Nice video. :ychain: That old "C" just chugs through that snow. I talked with my mom today in western PA they got 3 feet of the lake effect white stuff. If we had that much down here in Tennessee we be in civil shut down. but I am ready whit the D and a 54" blade.

MikesRJ

Motors along like it's not pushing a thing. Nice job Jim! :ychain:

JimD

Here's another video from yesterday, with "commentary" from the "videographer". <_< headslap1.gif

Oh well, maybe it'll lighten the "mood" around here...

th_SAM_0111.jpg

:ychain:smiley-laughing013.gif

racinfool40

:ychain: Another great Vid Jim!!!!" He Looks so Happy" They just don't get it Do They Jim!!! The Horse's are always ready to go and Hardly ever back Talk :D:D Thanks for sharing!!!!