Sign in to follow this  
IthacaJeff

What is your most fun attachment?

can whlvr

well all the attachments are fun especially when its the first mow of the year,or the first good snow,or tilling the garden or grading the drive,well they are all seat time and thats what matters to me

Ole MN

Boy that is hard choice. last year - FEL, back blade, this year tiller, next year snowblower, plow, if i can get some time to hook them up. And always mowing, lots of time to think.

smoreau

I would have to say the most fun attachment would be ME! :P

I am having fun with all of the attachments I have, and still having fun with no attachments on the tractor except me. but I love my new v-blade allot and i am itching to use it! let it snow!!!

AMC RULES

:dunno: I know I'm going out on a limb with this one but honestly, I'd have to say my wife is my attachment that brings me the most joy.

oldcard882-2.jpg

Picture1731.jpgwheelhorsinaround008.jpg

Watching her riding around the yard on any of my :wh: tractors just tickles me pink for some strange reason. :) :) :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Fellas, you can't believe the brownie points I just got after showing her this post. I'm just sayin'. :woohoo:

stevebo

I like you style !! Now get off the site and go reap the rewards.....

• Like 1

fourwheels0

amcrules00 i have to say that is THE BEST attachment i've seen yet on a wheel horse.

is that factory or aftermarket? :ROTF: :ROTF:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

amcrules00 i have to say that is THE BEST attachment i've seen yet on a wheel horse.

is that factory or aftermarket? :ROTF: :ROTF:

Well, I guess it would be safe to say...she spends a lot of time at the market. :eusa-doh:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Oh my, looks like that's gonna leave a mark. :dunno:

CRE1992

I hate using the mower deck. Having been spoiled by the speed, handling and cut quality of commercial zero turns, anything with a steering wheel and a crappy stamped deck is nothing but sheer depressing for me. It is a painfully slow overly laborious process which yields nothing but mediocre results. I sold off all my cool toys and now must use the tractor to mow 2 acres and there's no fun in it. It wouldn't be as bad if I had a 60" deck for it but the 48 is too small for the yard and the tractor. We bought the tractor with the house and i think the previous owner didn't go for the big deck due to concerns with scalping, he mowed pretty short and the yard is very hilly and with a lot of very uneven spots i'm sure the 60" deck would have been disappointing. My 60" zero turns have never had a problem with it but I mowed with them at a higher height than this tractor will even go, plus the deck hanging, overall footprint and anti-scalp wheels are a totally different design on them.

I have a 520H 60" deck for sale if you are interested. I am not sure were you live, but I am from NJ.

varosd

I have a 520H 60" deck for sale if you are interested. I am not sure were you live, but I am from NJ.

Charles, I thought you sold that 520 along the 2 other tractors? that 520 looked great!

sgtsampay

I would have to say that my favorite attachment is the 44in dual stage blower. Man, I have no other attachemnt that will work the diesel out so much. Its awesome when I work the diesel and gets lots of black smoke.

Rollerman

I'd have to say my most fun attachment is my own.

Not to sound sappy, but really the memories I have of plowing snow on a 401 years ago are a fun "attachment", or the friends & events I've attended around the Wheel Horse (& RS) tractors are a fun "attachment.

Out of all the attacments I have though I enjoy mowing more than anything.

Next spring I'll have 2 1/2 acrea & I'm really looking forward to that tractor time.

(Craigs doesn't look to bad either & atleast there is no snow in those pics)

• Like 1

wh1257

this are my funny machinery

Afbeelding119.jpg

WHEELHORSE416-8HOOIEN.jpg

Afb0653.jpg

Afbeelding266.jpg

020-kopie2.jpg

003-kopie31.jpg

004-kopie30.jpg

• Like 1

IthacaJeff

I like the way this thread has turned out, and I will say that Craig wins the day with his "attachment".

I'm sure his reward was much more than the accolades we can give!

Though my wife is not against hopping on the WHs, the fact that one needs to be jumped and the

other hot-wired, and the other little tricks has her put off. My new acquisition of an 1987 Deutz

Ultima 1920 (Simplicity Sunstar) with hydro everything and a 60" deck has her intrigued. On the

other hand, all my boys and now wanting to mow. . .

A summer's worth of tilling has me smiling. The amount of dirt that can be moved and what it looks

like afterward is real pleasing, even though the 10 Hp 310-8 did struggle with depths over 3" in my

clayey soil. Not only that, I got seriously stuck a few times in the mud and having that tiller on made

getting unstuck really difficult.

Maybe one day we'll get snow again and I can hop on the plow!

• Like 1

rexman72

this are my funny machinery

Afbeelding119.jpg

WHEELHORSE416-8HOOIEN.jpg

Afb0653.jpg

Afbeelding266.jpg

020-kopie2.jpg

003-kopie31.jpg

004-kopie30.jpg

I like all those attachments you have

• Like 1

jay in nc

today it was the brinley molbord plow behind the c 161 8 speed plowed 25 x 100 foot of the daylilly bed so we can kill the nutsage roots and wiregrass

AMC RULES

Nutsage roots and wiregrass? :scratchead:

I'm pretty sure I'm glad we don't have any of that here. :confusion-shrug: