Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

701 value?

stevebo

He started higher but could not sell it. His CL add kept dropping in price. I agree that no more than $300. Good luck-

jasoncracer

sean this tractor already has been sold to me i just need to pick it up thans guys for the advice! :ychain:

Redbirdman

sean this tractor already has been sold to me i just need to pick it up

wanna sell it?...How much you want for it??? :ychain:

JUST KIDDING

But let's ask da boyz........here is my rear end :D ( ( )

wheelh010-2.jpg

and here is yours.... (() .....WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE guys?

Picture_044.jpg

stevebo

Jason,

When did you buy this one? Seems he just relisted the tractor at 5:08pm (just under 2 hours ago) :ychain: Are you sure you have a deal with this seller??

Forest Road

My father worked for an AMC/Jeep/Wheel Horse dealer in the 70's. Needless to say that it went under. But the owner had a saying for any POS used car....."There's an ass for every seat." It all depends on how bad you want it.

And I've seen that one on CL a few times too. Makes you wonder what's going on.

CTPATRIOT

The owner of the tractor held it for several weeks for a guy who didn't buy it,i was second in line.We made a deal for a certain price tonight(i have the email and voice male).Another member who says they "bought it" ruined the deal for me.I had my trailer behind the Jeep and was heading out tonight after we went out for our wedding anniversary dinner.I was getting the tractor for her to bring to shows.WAY TO GO BUDDY!By the way,invest in a spell checker :ychain: .

Sparky

Well that sucks. If your after an older short frame I know where there are some for sale. PM me and I'll tell you about it. I dont want top post it here of else the same dirtbag will try to snake em out from under you.

Mike........

jasoncracer

peter who has the tractor had it sold as sean says the guy never came through as he said to me if he gets 500 befor i get there this weekend it goes any less its mine this up coming weekend that is the true story sean he returned your calls and he stayed home all day you never showed up this is the 2 nd time you didnt answer peoples calls when on your way or while there on there way to buy a tractor from you! seems to be a repeated thing with you <_< you werent on your way and you sayed you pay paled him which is false

Sparky

Once again Jason you have got yourself into a situation and are trying to blame someone else on the forum. Please attempt to straighten out your problems off the site.

This thread is closed.

Mike........