HankB

I'm ready.

DSC_3178-PP.JPG

700 lb of tractor driven by the fury of 14 Kohler Magnum horses

100 pounds of blade (?)

90 lb fluid in lugged tires

200 lb of rider.

I don't need no steenkin' tire chains!

BTW, there are a couple other threads with snow pix. It was not obvious to me whether the posters would appreciate my pix in their threads so I started this thread and will invite any of you to add your pictures below. (Even if you think our tractor looks better than mine. :thumbs: )

-hank

PS: Put the snow tires on the Tacoma yesterday too.

dgoyette

Sweet 314 Hank. Thats a fine set up! :thumbs:

whfan74

Have fun this winter Hank! :thumbs: That is one sharp looking ride!

stevasaurus

Looks great Hank. :) I only got a dusting up here. :thumbs:

HankB

Looks great Hank. :wh: I only got a dusting up here. :thumbs:

Thanks all.

Steve, that's pretty much all we got here. I did push some dirt around the yard yesterday though. :)

-hank

danjmah

Looking good. How's that stabilizer working out?

I saw this one on the Toro Master PartsViwer site which I think you talked about earlier:

100_3367_Stabilizer.gif

racinfool40

:) looks great Hank...I think we all are itchen for some snow and seat time!!! I know I am and all we got was a dusting also!! :thumbs:

HankB

Looking good. How's that stabilizer working out?

I saw this one on the Toro Master PartsViwer site which I think you talked about earlier:

I think it makes a difference. I've used it since the middle of last winter. Before that, my blade could swing back and forth an inch or two. That's probably due to excessive wear on the rear axle bracket. With the stabilizer in front, I don't feel it does that. Yesterday I was trimming a mound in the yard by cutting it back with the end of the blade. With all of the loading at one end, it seemed like it did fine. The front brace should reduce the effect of side loads like that on the rear axle bracket.

That parts diagram looks like the picture that someone else posted.

-hank

JimD

Looks great Hank. Soon as I get this fuel pump on the C85 I'll be ready. Got our fist snow today that stuck, just a dusting, but I know there's plenty more comin. Have fun guys! :thumbs:

btrrg1969

Looks like your ready :thumbs:

chesbaycruiser

Great setup Hank....the '14 is a real Snow Monster!

Just got my little beast geared up...installed some new lights on Tuesday, and got the blade hooked up today. Just need to get the weights on and I'll be set!

Of course here in Central Virginia, who knows if we'll see a foot, or no snow all winter!?!? Got my fingers crossed....think you know how I'M voting!

BTW, if you see a strange glow in the sky, don't worry...it's either the Northern Lights, or possibly those 55-watt halogens confusing air-traffic at Richmond International....

:thumbs:

wheel_horse032.jpg

wheel_horse033.jpg

wheel_horse034.jpg

Coadster32

Here's a few pics of my snow mover for this year. I better get moving!! :thumbs:

pics008.jpg

pics009.jpg

pics010.jpg

HankB

Here's a few pics of my snow mover for this year. I better get moving!! :thumbs:

Some assembly required!

KC9KAS

PS: Put the snow tires on the Tacoma yesterday too.

I don't need "snow tires" on the Silverado!

JUSS10

i just finished plowing my driveway with my 854 and wow was that fun. we got a solid 3 to 4 inches today, some drifts up to 8 inches. i didnt think it would work without chains but was i wrong. put the 6-12 ags on the rear bolted up the plow put my 6'3" build in the seat and away she went. did the whole driveway, road out front, and gravel drive to the barn. the driveway even has about a 30 degree grade and i could drive right up. these tractors just keep amazing me. can't imagine the snow i could push once i get my GT-14 up and running.

sorry, no pictures, it was dark, but if the snow keeps up, i will be plowing again in the morning :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Looks good Hank! Give that white stuff *ell :thumbs: