Sign in to follow this  
chevy030303

so im going to make my tractor a show tractor

chevy030303

:thumbs: I am going to restore my tractor and its going to go to tractor shows. So I need a pretty red paint so I would like your idea's. I would love to see some of your guys tractors that you have restored.

Sparky

Dig thru the picture gallery right here and you'll find plenty of real nice rides that have been restored. Then cruise on over to the paint section and read all the threads on which paints look, stick, and last the longest. Make sure you got plenty of free time cause the great paint debate has been going on since Redsquare started and it aint over yet!

How about a picture of the one your planning on sprucing up?

Mike............

Redbirdman

I am going to restore my tractor and its going to go to tractor shows.

So I need a pretty red paint so I would like your idea's.

chevy030303

:thumbs: that is the kool thing im not restoring it im making restorod so i need ideas

rmaynard

First off, I would hire a bunch of girls in really short wheel horse red short shorts...

:thumbs:

Man that's funny. Seems that when I was restoring my tractor, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders showed up courtesy of Save_Old_Iron. I had been having trouble getting my hubs off, but this helped.

op51-23001text.jpg

All kidding aside, there are many choices for paint. Just be sure to follow all the safety instructions when applying it. Breathing the fumes can be hazardous to your health.

Here's my B-100 painted with Kirker acrylic urethane (Flame Red)

a05cec91-1.jpg

Bob

chevy030303

i was think black and red on the motor and soming like a candy red :thumbs: but it not going to be dark