Sign in to follow this  
LuckyJohn

Uhg Oh, wife is going to kill me

LuckyJohn

When I woke this morning I all owned was a 312-8 that my father had gave me when we bought our house back in '03; well now as I write this I am the proud owner of a another 312-8 and a 414-8 that I will pick up later in the week. The "new" 312-8 that I acquired was bought on E-Bay today for $300 with a rear-discharge deck, and the 414-8 I got is from me trading an old JD 210 w/deck and snow plow that I picked up for another $300 dollars off of craigslist this week as well. Well I did all of this with out my wife knowing anything about it, as of yet. :) I guess when I tell her later tonight she will find out and when I get some pictures of all of them together I will post them up, one of them will be in a disassemble pile as I am planning on a complete go though of my original machine and make it my garden machine. Now it is time to start sweet talking her so it won't be so bad. :thumbs:

Sparky

Good luck breakin the news to your wife....and if it doesnt go well we want pictures of your new black-eye :thumbs: !

Mike.........

wallfish

No problem.

It is always better to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission when buying more tractors.

puddlejumper

Hope your luck holds out lucky john. It will be allright just hope she dont show up in a new ford explorer or other such purchase and suprise suprise suprise.

Fair is fair :thumbs:

JimD

Just tell her you got them for her. A present, ya, that's the ticket! :thumbs:

Redbirdman

Actually: ESROH LEEHW :)

will look pretty cool across your forehead :thumbs:

buckeye

Good luck breakin the news to your wife....and if it doesnt go well we want pictures of your new black-eye :thumbs: !

Mike.........

:):wh: :)

HorseFixer

Good luck breakin the news to your wife....and if it doesnt go well we want pictures of your new black-eye :) !

Mike.........

:wh: Yikes its stories like these, that make me realize how lucky I really am! :thumbs:

racinfool40

:thumbs: we've all been there before!!!!and I'm sure we'll all be there again!!! :) Congrats on the score!!!

puddlejumper

Just tell her you got them for her. A present, ya, that's the ticket! :)

I done that on the 2nd or 3rd one worked real well. But it seems it was good for only a one time use :thumbs: .

squonk

Tear them both down and show her the pile of parts you "got for a song" Then restore both of them and she'll think how "brilliant" you are making 2 tractors out of a pile of junk! :thumbs:

wallfish

Tear them both down and show her the pile of parts you "got for a song" Then restore both of them and she'll think how "brilliant" you are making 2 tractors out of a pile of junk! :thumbs:

That's a dam good idea. I'll use that one the next time.

The "I bought it for you" did only work the one time. Too bad it was the RJ58 that she still thinks is hers.

Forest Road

If she doesn't already own them. Do what I do. Give her your pants and tell her how good she'll look wearing them while driving one of those fine machines. Gets my wife angrier everytime. And then she leaves it alone.

HorseFixer

If she doesn't already own them. Do what I do. Give her your pants and tell her how good she'll look wearing them while driving one of those fine machines. Gets my wife angrier everytime. And then she leaves it alone.

:) I like yer style! :thumbs:

Olratlr

Well I have been there and done that. I always said I don't remember

It never worked. :thumbs:

Coadster32

I tell my wife where to go!! :)

Oh yeah, I'm down to two aren't I?? :thumbs: