Sign in to follow this  
Coors

What are these for?

Coors

I just bought a snow plow and it came with these angle spacers, but I have no idea what they are used for and where they go. Any one have some info or images?

Here is a link to an ebay add (not mine) just so I can show what I am looking at.

Angle Spacer

Thanks,

C-Series14

Don't know, never used them or needed them...Maybe someone has used them!

jusjeepn

The diagram is deceiving. They do go on the rear bolt on the hitch assy but they actually set sideways with the 90 deg angle against the tranny case. They set your hitch to have equal spacing side to side and eliminate the guess work!

C-Series14

Way to go, Pat! I knew someone would know...

mcwh1950

In both books that I got for the plow and tiller,It said that the angle spacers is to be use on some model to take out the undue slack between the hitch and the rear axle. If necessary, install the angle spacers between the metal links and the tractor axle housings.The picture show the same way of mike said from the hole go in the front hole of the hitch plate and down over the axle in the back before the back bolt that go down thru the back hole for the hitch.

Coors

Thanks for the info guys. I guess I will keep them around if I ever need an angle bracket..

thanks,