Sign in to follow this  
case530

need parts for my mower deck

case530

Mounting bar on my mower deck for the blades has snapped a bolt where the pulley attaches. It is the only pulley attached to the mounting bar. It looks as if the pulley is missing some bushings and became loose. It wiggled the bolt to the point where there was almost nothing left of it. I'm assuming there were some bushings that held the pulley in place and off of the deck just a tad so it spun freeley.

Also, how is the bolt mounted into drive bar. Screwed in or pressured in?

Hope I have explained my dilemma well. I need a new belt too since it has been chewed up pretty good. I'm talking about the belt that attaches to the clutch assembly on the tractor.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys,

Mike

W9JAB

rm366007.jpg

rm366006.jpg

This may help

nylyon

I'm going to let this stay here until we determine which part you need then it needs to move to the wanted area.

It will be helpful if you include the model number of the deck as well as a picture of what part you are looking for.

case530

Thanks for the schematic but this doesn't look like my deck at all. It definitely is a 3blade 46" deck. I talked with Dave's and they are looking into it for me.

The deck is really in nice shape but there is no model number on it. Just a Wheel Horse sticker. I was thinking this might not be the original deck for the tractor.

Thanks for the quick help. I really appreciate it.

Mike

daemon2525

It's a little off topic. But I have an old RM366 that is free to the first person that comes and gets it. It came with a 1056.

WH nut

It's a little off topic. But I have an old RM366 that is free to the first person that comes and gets it. It came with a 1056.

What kind of shape is it in