Sign in to follow this  
KB9LOR

D-160 Question

KB9LOR

Hey guys! Got through the gear swap on the 855, is running nicely, thanks for all of you guys help on that one! I have moved on to the d-160, I have checked the books but no info on how much froward and back play on the front axle. The steering had 1/2 turn play in it, replaced the two mounting bolts on center of front axle, now only have 1/4 turn play, but I do have maybe a heavy 1/8" or so play front to back, is this too much?

Thanks!

KB9LOR

No answer on the above question, heres another and maybe you can help. does anyone know what spacer/bushing goes where the steering shaft goes through the dash tower on my D-160??? part number? or diagram?

Thanks,

defed

i have it somewhere, can be found on toro.com also. i'll see if i can dig it out when i get a chance, if nobody else supplies it before then.

KB9LOR

Thanks going to check there also, but dont know if the schematic is there, but worth a try, and thanks!

defed

pretty sure it is, i don't know where else i would have found it. if i recall, i added a bunch of small parts like that onto an order i made to RCPW. the box the parts are in is buried.