Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

Identify this model??

Zeek

I'm trying to identify this tractor. Based on the photo, it look likes it may be a 1967 era six speed. If so, anybody have an idea what this may be worth w/o a deck? I believe it runs. Thanks

Tractor Pic

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :):wh: maybe a 866or 867???? Gary B.......

stevasaurus

No hood ornament...don't think it is a 67' year. :thumbs:

racinfool40

I'm sayin 867 looks Identical to mine except the seat 1st and only yrs for an 8sp in a short frame tractor at least thats what I'm told here's some pics of mine:

DSCF1469.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

but I've been wrong before!!!! :thumbs:

Zeek

:thumbs::):wh: maybe a 866or 867???? Gary B.......

In looking at the photo gallery it doesn't look like the decals match for that model.

KB9LOR

That is a 867, Mine is Identical to it, except for the seat!

Zeek

Hmm . . now if that's an 867, it does look like that one. I had the guy email me a picture. I guess I'll have to go check it out in person and see if I can get a model number from it. Any guess on value? (I know that can be very subjective)

Zeek

That is a 867, Mine is Identical to it, except for the seat!

If it's an 867 I'm thinking it may be a good candidate for a restore?

The other model I was looking at was a C-125 (black hood) with a deck. The guy wants $650 for the C-125. Seems like the older ones like the 867 are the more desirable ones. Just happened to like the look of the 125 as well.

What do you guys think?

racinfool40

Also if he's e-mailing you have him check under the dash for the model # if it's an 867 it should read T-867????I was also told mine doesn't have the exact decals!!

KB9LOR

Hmm . . now if that's an 867, it does look like that one. I had the guy email me a picture. I guess I'll have to go check it out in person and see if I can get a model number from it. Any guess on value? (I know that can be very subjective)

Mine runs great, but no deck, but had the ploww/brackets, faded paint. 100.00 is what I gave for mine.

KB9LOR

Also if he's e-mailing you have him check under the dash for the model # if it's an 867 it should read T-867????I was also told mine doesn't have the exact decals!!

Mine is T-867 on the plate, and mine has the exact decals

005.jpg

002-2.jpg

Zeek

Mine is T-867 on the plate, and mine has the exact decals

005.jpg

002-2.jpg

OK, looked at this today. Found the ID plate, it's a T867. I found it also has a deck and plow. Don't know if it runs, but the motor turns over. It's missing a seat, headlight cover, air cleaner cover and hood ornament. The steering wheel could use replacement to to make it nice. How's $300? I'd say it's in about the same overall condition (looks wise) as KB9LOR's.

Second, how easy is it to find the replacement parts listed above?

Kelly

to me $300 not running is a bit much but they are hard to find in good shape, i have a very very ruff one, with a bad engine, almost a parts tractor it's that ruff, I paid $75 for it, but it had a sickle mower with it.

Actonhorse

I found a 1067 in the back of a barn and took it away not running. I have put about $200.00 into it and it is just about to come back to life. The parts you mentioned can run you a few dollars but I noticed from the pic (I could be seeing things) that you are missing the choke cable as well. I would agree that $300 is alot for a "not running" tractor. But then again, like most of the guys here say, if you like it, and have the money.....