Photo0068.jpg

our member puddlejumper pulling a deere

JimD

Man, that would be a great pic for next year's calendar! :thumbs:

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :):wh: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA that is it

stevasaurus

Man, that would be a great pic for next year's calendar! :thumbs:

I was thinking the very same thing...use the same picture for each month...I could look at that all year. :):wh: Next years calendar is done. :)

racinfool40

:thumbs: :) 2 Thumbs up for that Pic!!!!!!

JMW

Best picture I've seen in a long time ! :thumbs: :)

AMC RULES

Well, yeah, it is deere season you know? Must be a doe, no nice rack on that one. :thumbs:

wheelhorsec85

ok great pic . but if you worked smarter . you would have left it where is stopped :wh::thumbs: . and let the buzzards have at it :) .

horsefeathers

Thanks for dragin' that dead deer out'a the feild Puddeljumper!

You can grind it into bologna and feed the pigs! :thumbs:

baerpath

I see he's trying to stay far away from it just in case it's contagious :thumbs:

Duane

puddlejumper

I see he's trying to stay far away from it just in case it's contagious :thumbs:

Duane

Sad to say it may have been a little contagious. I knew the h60 in my 60 suburban wasnt long for this world but it only made a half round pulling the plow before it locked up.Bright side is I have a spare or two and it was doing well while it was able. :)

JBsDeere

Aren't both of those tractors in the pictures are rather small to be pulling a plow?. h60 6hp in the suburban and either a k161 in that deere (unless they have been swapped). I would think plow duty would greatly shorten the life of those engines.

:thumbs:

puddlejumper

That deere had a 10hp I think the wheel horse in that picture Has a transplanted k181 the suburban I was having reference to is physically half that size. And to answer your question If you Have enough plow ballast which as you can tell from the picture that is not a problem in my case :thumbs: The engines and tractors wont give up (If you can hold it down and get traction Its gonna pull it or pull it apart)

The h60 personally wont hod a candle to the k series in my opinion,But a good H60 would do fine on the suburban but as I said earlier I knew I was pushing my luck with the one I had on it today

kodiak

it pulled good till it went though

KC9KAS

Was there some type of "plow days" here in Southern Indiana yesterday that I should have known about and attended?

puddlejumper

Annual KECK-GONNERMAN plow days here in new harmony. Not near the turnout as last year, Probably due to the rain, It has been getting bigger every year. Last year even had 3or4 horse teams. Kodiak posted the event here on site a month or so ago.Put it on your calender for next year. It figures that it was dry all summer then drizzled all day yesterday :thumbs: