Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

too much stuff

Kelly

The past week has been a good one for buying stuff, I plan to resell most of it, but it has paid off putting the word out at local dealers that I buy old WH stuff, I bought 2 snowblowers from one guy, then when I was there picking them up, he had another that was his Dads that I bought, then he Gave me a pair a 23x8.5x12 ag tires in good shape, 2 mule drives and a complete 12hp kohler just as it came off the tractor a 312, then I got a call from a guy that had 2 WH tractors, $75 each, and if I bought both he would give me a bunch of extra stuff, so I drove the 28 miles to pick up a complete 1055, and a C-121 hydro with deck, then loaded the extra stuff a hood, 8 speed trans, nice set of hub caps, and a bunch of sheet metal covers, hitches, ect... then at the scrap yard to day I found a nice 42" RD deck and a near new seat for $20, then I'm still picking up the C-195 and all the stuff with it this weekend, and I found a D-160 with tiller blower, snowblade, deck, back blade, chains weights, and the 16hp Kohler was NEW not rebuilt 20 hours ago, for $600 I'm picking that up sun, but that is a 2 hour drive.

I need a bigger yard, it is full, and then some.

JMW

Wow.....You seem to be the master of great deals! You are a long way away from me but i might be interested in the 8 speed if you are going to part with it.Jim.

mikeR

I don't think there are that many Wheelhorses in the entire state of Florida (No, not in Kelly's collection- just what he bought last week). Ya'll just make me cry in my beer- In fact, I think I'll go have another one....

racinfool40

:thumbs: I'm Starting to see another road trip to Kelly's place in the near future!!!!!

baerpath

Heck I've been to Kelly's picking up parts he's only 12hrs away. :)

All I can say is at least it wasn't me buying them :thumbs:

Duane

pumper.atv

You aint comin up to MN anytime soon are you? :thumbs:

JUSS10

if you want to pass those AG tires along to a poor college student let me know :thumbs:

jhunsch

:thumbs: :)

mavfreak

wish I had that problem! :)

One thing Kelly thank you for doing this. The parts are getting hard to come by and with someone like you it helps us to keep our tractors going.

Plus I have seen many of your tractors that you sell and there nice and very fixable.

Please don't stop what you do and if need be you can store stuff at my house! :thumbs:

Kelly

Well you can't save them all, but I don't part the nice tractors out even if they are worth more in pieces, I just can't do that, but if I don't buy the junkers and part them they end up in the scrap yards and all the parts are gone, plus this is how I fund my hobby's and put extra money in my pocket for the family when we need something, plus I just love buying and selling, my Grandfather had a car junk yard when I was growing up, I don't have room for that, but I have room for tractors, I'll get pictures tomorrow.

wheelhorsec85

HAY KELLY .

it is great to see somebody that thinks like me . i do the same here in ct . sell the good to nices ones and part out the rest :thumbs::):wh: .

W9JAB
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg