Sign in to follow this  
Smokey Blaze

Smokey Blaze

I'm considering the purchase of a 211-5. I am wondering what its strengths and weaknesses are. I know the 211 is not the most desirable WH. This 211 has a WH dual bag grass catcher on it. Overall the tractor appears to be in good condition, garage kept. I do not know if it runs.

Also, what should I offer for it? Any help greatly appreciated.

Pollack Pete

I bought a 211-5 just a few months ago.Sight unseen,I gave the guy 100 dollars for it.3 tires are flat.It needs a battery.It does have a brand new starter on it.11 horse vertical Briggs and Stratton engine.Very light duty mowing tractor.But.......it's still a Wheel Horse.I offered it for sale here a while back for what I payed for it.No takers.What does the guy want for it?

Smokey Blaze

It looks like all tires are "up" on the 211 that I am considering. I was told to "make me an offer" and I don't want to offend anyone. Going to try to see it in person this weekend.

Smokey Blaze

I'm told this is a 211-5 and it needs a battery to make it run. Any thoughts on what to offer for it?

Sparky

Maybe $150 max :thumbs: ?

Keep in mind its only really good for mowing and that if you want to start tackling snow-romaval, garden tilling or any other tasks tougher than mowing you might want to wait for a "garden tractor" to come up for sale.

I think the re-sale on units like the 211 are not real good so buying one to fix up and turn a profit on is almost impossible.

Not trying to offend any 211 owners out there but thats my take on it.

Mike.....