Sign in to follow this  
JMW

my horses

JMW

These are my 10yr old sons raider 10 and my c125.The 125 is my daily driver and his raider is going to be a puller by the spring.

JMW

Sorry...I am pretty computer stupid.I've been trying to put pictures on here for about forever but I cant figure it out :thumbs: .When the wifey has time to help me i'll get some on here .

btrrg1969

Sorry...I am pretty computer stupid.I've been trying to put pictures on here for about forever but I cant figure it out :thumbs: .When the wifey has time to help me i'll get some on here .

it was difficult for me as well , I just went through the same thing , you can go back to my post under wheel horse tractors and read what aggrivation I went through and all the replies that help'd me , its labled "I dont understand" oct 31

JMW
033.jpg

JMW
036.jpg

JMW

Ok...I finally figured out how to post some pics.(sort of).Any ways the raider is going to be my sons puller.It was my daily worker for the past 3 yrs.Paid $40.00 for it and it never let me down.The c125 is my new daily driver.Price....FREE.cleaned the carb and no problems yet.came with a snow blower also.Sorry it took so long to post the pictures ....just had to figure it out.thank you all for the help with that.jim.

Horse'n Around

Those are some nice Horses :thumbs:

John