Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsec85

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!

wheelhorsec85

. im heading up to duanes house next weekend nov 13 or 14 . to pick up the c160 i just bought from him . :) . and was wondering if anybody wanted to go on the road trip . to see his collection . it is from my house a 3 hour trip one way . im only picking up the one machine . so all im taking is my pick up . if you are buying from him or may be thinking of buying from him i can bring my trailer . if i have to bring my trailer , all i ask is for 1/2 gas price . if not your trip is free other than food . i dont no the day yet . but if you email me tcof805365@comcast.net ill let you no the day . it will most likely be sun . :wh: . so if interested you no what to do . :) jeff :thumbs:

ok ill be starting off on the trip here in east hartford ct and going to canajoharie ny . ill be leaving sat or sun dont no yet around 6 am in the morning .and duane is baerpath

Kelly

Can you swing by and pick me up??

I'm in MI.

wheelhorsec85

I'm in MI.

ha ha kelly . wish i could that a bit far thou :thumbs:

rmaynard

Here's a question, where are you starting from, and where are you going? I don't know who Duane is or where you guys are located. :thumbs:

Bob

wheelhorsec85

Here's a question, where are you starting from, and where are you going? I don't know who Duane is or where you guys are located. :thumbs:

Bob

hay bob sorry i revised my post and hope this answers your questions .

Gene_S

I'm in MI.

Thats a good one Kelly... :thumbs:

WHC-125

Ill go! :thumbs:

wheelhorsec85

Ill go! :thumbs:

so far chris may be going . ill keep all posted on the matter :)

so the pass seat is still up for grabs . as chris is trying to find a ride to here and home :wh:

wheelhorsec85

ok so ill no by tomorrow if chris is going . if not ill let all no :thumbs:

Pollack Pete

Hey....Duane's a popular guy.The squaw and I are going to his place on the 13th to pick up a couple stray horses.I live about 1/2 way between you and him.I'm about 20 miles north of Albany.It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to his place.Love to look at all his tractors.I'd suggest you bring your trailer with you.You'll probably go home with more than one tractor.

wheelhorsec85

Hey....Duane's a popular guy.The squaw and I are going to his place on the 13th to pick up a couple stray horses.I live about 1/2 way between you and him.I'm about 20 miles north of Albany.It takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get to his place.Love to look at all his tractors.I'd suggest you bring your trailer with you.You'll probably go home with more than one tractor.

thought about that :thumbs: . im already spending 400.00 . but still thinking about it got all week to decide :)

racinfool40

You'll probably go home with more than one tractor.

Duane and Kelly Related!! :) Go for one and always come home with more!!!! :thumbs:

wheelhorsec85

You'll probably go home with more than one tractor.

Duane and Kelly Related!! :) Go for one and always come home with more!!!! :thumbs:

my guess is that will be a problem for me to cant have just one . :wh:

baerpath

Compaired with Kelly not bad :)

Looks like a busy weekend coming up. I'd like to sell off 15 for now so ya bring trailers :thumbs:

Duane

wheelhorsec85

Compaired with Kelly not bad :)

Looks like a busy weekend coming up. I'd like to sell off 15 for now so ya bring trailers :thumbs:

Duane

hay duane just tryin to help . plus want company for the trip up to you .its looking more like sun right now for the trip :wh: