Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

buying a C-195

Kelly

I looked at a C-195 last year a guy had, he wanted parts for it (rear fender), and did not want to sell it, but I told him to let me know if he ever wanted to get rid of it, well he called tonight wanting to sell it, it is in good shape but far from great, runs very good orig. engine with 1100 hours comes with 2 tillers, 2 snowblowers and a snowblade, 2 sets of rear tires one ag and one turf with tires chains, I'm going to get it one night next week, he told me $800 for everything, I can't pass it up, no pictures but when it comes home I will post a few.

Now I have a question will a plastic fender off a C-145 fit ?? I know it will need mods but I have a pretty good one of them.

stevebo

Kelly,

I think that one of the members here and/or on ebay is reproducing them. The same guy reproducing the D250 pans. The pan off the C145 is different. the 195 has the filler neck for the gas behind the seat. Looking forward to the pics. I would be interested in the plow if you decide to sell it. :thumbs:

Shuboxlover

comes with 2 tillers, 2 snowblowers and a snowblade, 2 sets of rear tires one ag and one turf with tires chains, he told me $800 for everything

:):wh::):):):clap::hide:

:thumbs:

baerpath

Congrates Kelly Now you have the tractor of the year so you'll have to come out to the Pa show :):thumbs:

If your selling one of the tillers off keep me in mind.

Duane

HankB

Sounds like a good deal. :)

Would make a good platform for a FEL, no? :thumbs:

-hank

Nick

I dont think a regular fender will fit around the funky tank. Or I Could be wrong once again. :thumbs:

tank.jpg

refracman

Kelly,

As long as its a plastic fender it will fit with the correct holes cut out. There could be a difference in the front over the center tunnel. Some have a distance of 2" +/- others with 4" +/- from the raduis. This will not affect the fit as the 195 came with both. 1982/3 with 2"+/- and the 84 with 4"+/-.

You didn't say what style of tiller was with it, the attachamtic or 3pt. So which is it?

Kelly

Both are the attachamatic the tractor does not have a 3 point.

And yes the C-145 is the plastic fender, I also have a C-165 with the same fender but not in as good of shape.