Sign in to follow this  
JUSS10

how do i add another lift cylinder?

JUSS10

alright well I picked up a bronco 14 chassis with intent of having a spare trans for my new GT-14 as well as for the lift cylinder and spool valve. my question is how much work would it be to install the bronco lift cylinder and valve on my GT-14? it would be nice to use both the cylinder and valve so i have independent control. are there more accessory taps on the transmission pump or do i need to splice into the hydraulics for the middle lift cylinder? thanks

Justin

Operator

If you are talking about rear lift and mid lift separatly it can be done. I made a two spool valve out of two single ones, and added a rear lift cylinder to a C-160. Worked great!

Randy

TT

You would essentially be duplicating the 8-4121 hydraulic lift used to independently operate the optional 3 point hitch on the GT-14 models.

If you can find a copy the PL&I manual for the kit, it will show you everything you need to know.

JUSS10

found the manual. its a lot easier than i thought. didn't know you could run valves in series. should be a pretty simple hook up. thanks

Justin