Sign in to follow this  
Lukezab

Got a new horse..need help

Lukezab

The good news is that I'm the proud owner of my first Wheel Horse (1989 312-8)! The bad news is that I have a bunch of attachments that I really have no idea how to hook up. My Wheel Horse came with a snow thrower (already hooked up), a belly grader, mower deck and tiller. I know that I'm going to need to invest in some new belts to make these suckers work but I'm guessing a user manual could only help as well. I apologize if this is a redundant question but can anyone point me in the right direction to get some manuals for this model (VID - 21-12K806)? I haven't yet gathered the model numbers off the attachments. I tried searching the site and the web but feel like I'm spinning my wheels (pun intended).

Will try and get some pictures to share.

Thanks,

Luke

mavfreak

:thumbs:

jasoncracer

show some pictures and :) :thumbs:

C-Series14

Better jump in here and answer your question! Welcome! first, so I don't seem rude... :)

If you take your VIN, which is 21-12K806, you can go to Toro's site and look what is available for buying or downloading. And try the other site...

Manuals:

https://lookup2.toro.com/request/request.cfm

http://www.mywheelhorse.com/index.php

If you want to know how to install all the attachments, let me ease your mind and tell you they are quite easy. The mid mount grader and mower deck use the mid attach-a-matic system, that is the point where you attach things to the tractor, should be hanging down off the sides of the frame under the engine. The tiller mounts to the rear axle via a axle mounted attach-a-matic and has a 139" belt AND a pulley setup that goes in the mid attach-a-matic to route the belt from the engine back to the tiller.

Any more help, just ask...guys on here are FULL of info. :thumbs:

jimbotelho

there is a gentlemen here by the name of tricycle terry that is very good with the technical stuff so he may chime in terry??

TT

I have nothing more to add. :)

The operator's manual for each attachment is the best source of information, and - with luck - they're all still available. (from somewhere)

But...... If you have a specific question about a particular attachment, don't be afraid to ask. :thumbs:

:wh: , Luke!

chazm

Hello Luke & :)

Chaz :thumbs:

Duff

Hi, Luke, and :) !

I've got your tractor's siblings - a pair of 312's and a third in pieces awaiting a rebuild. I'm no expert, but if I can help you out with your machine just chime in and I'll try!

Glad to have you aboard! Where do you hail from?

Duff :thumbs:

KC9KAS

:thumbs: and don't forget to post pictures of your :) and attachments.

Sounds like you are ready for working with your :wh:

WH854

Houdy Luke :)

Chas :thumbs:

B-8074

Lukezab

Wow, you guys are great. Thank you very much. I'm up here in Maine and I have a yard that will definitely put the wheel horse to work. Anxious to see how the 12 horse Kohler does with with snowblowing a long, but flat drive way. Almost makes me wish for snow.....almost.

Luke

Roger from southern Iowa

Hi Luke, :thumbs:

SAM58

HELLO AND :thumbs:

:) :wh:

Daddy Don