Sign in to follow this  
racinfool40

My haul

racinfool40

Well drove up to Kelly's place to Pick-up the c-161 and came home with 2. It was great talin with him great guy and alot of knowledge and tractor galore!!!! :thumbs:

Note to self"Next time More CASH & BIGGER TRAILER" Thanks again Kelly!!!

DSCF1804.jpg

smokin joe

That woman in the background looks really impressed!!! :) The only reason i know that is its pretty common around my place too!!! :thumbs:

C-Series14

Yea, if you are gonna be hauling multiple tractors every weekend, ya need a bigger trailer! :) I have 2 14' trailers and wish I had a bigger one! Next one is a gooseneck! :thumbs:

Don1977

Great haul! From the looks you wife is giving, your going to pay for those a couple more times. :thumbs:

mowerman1193

Yes going to Kelly's place you have to take a large trailer and a wad of cash. He is a great guy to deal with too.

I also have a wife that has that look...I thought you was only getting one tractor. I know you can't count very well but come-on that looks like two tractors to me, LOL

Nice haul,

Kevin

Kelly

I have to say in her defence, she seemed very happy when she was here :)

It was nice talking to you Mike, glad you could stay a little bit, and guys they fit just fine on the trailer, they didn't fall off did they?? again Thanks for helping me thin the herd out some, now I only have 80 or so here :thumbs:

Duff

That woman in the background looks really impressed!!! :wh: The only reason i know that is its pretty common around my place too!!! :)

Oh yeah...I've seen that look myself! :)

Duff :thumbs:

HankB

If you take the cap off the truck, you can fit another tractor in the bed. :)

That look... :thumbs: #1 son said he'd like a blade for his Electro 12 to hit the spots that are not convenient for his CUT with 3 point blade. I mentioned to SWMBO that we already had the blade he wants when she asked. She did not ask further questions so I have avoided that look so far. :wh: (The blade came as part of a $150 package that included a running 312-8, deck, blade, chains and extra deck blades.)

-hank