Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

" New " GT-14

Pollack Pete

Me and the squaw took a little road trip over to Conn. yesterday to pick up my new GT-14.I bought it from RS member WHC-125.It was a pleasure to meet and do business with this 18 year old.He is 100 % gentleman.I predict he'll go far in this world.Thanks again Chris.

PA160398.jpg

PA160397.jpg

mavfreak

nice tactor. those GT's are big tractors. what replaced them in the newer stuff?

Suburban 550

Good Luck with your GT-14. :thumbs: You're 100% right about Chris, a great young guy I had the pleasure of meeting at the WHCC Show this year.

JimD

Best of luck with your GT14. And Ray i couldn't agree with you more, having met Chris at the show also. A very nice young man.

WHC-125

It was great to meet you yesterday Pete and your wife as well. The GT-14 looks great and your yard. And thanks guys for the kind words!

squonk

Love the "AG's" and that new fangled back blade on the D! :thumbs: :)

Brrly1

Nice looking ride. Is that the one with the 12 hp replacement motor? No matter what still looks good. As far as what replaced the GT14's were the 16,18 autos that became the D series tractors after that the C195 and then the 500 series after that. I am probably missing something somewhere you might throw the D250 in there around the end of the d series. I am sure someone will throw something else in here but that is what I remember for now. GT14 looks good.

Favorite tractor!!

See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:)

Ole MN

can't beat a 14