Sign in to follow this  
KB9LOR

10 HORSE K241

KB9LOR

Okay need to find a coil for a raider 10 with a Kohler k241, or at least a part number, cannot find any markings on the coil except for 3 305 that is it.

Thanks,

Lane Ranger

Brian: I am pretty sure the Solid State Igniton Decal on the front tin of that Raider 10 means you have an HH-100 Motor not a Kohler on it.

That coil is a hard thing to get and costly . They sell for $100 plus on Ebay used.

IMG_0206.jpg

Tecumseh HH-100 SSI Coil is: Part Number SSI P/N #610906

KB9LOR

Ahhh...so that must be my problem ALWAYS double check your engines! Man I feel like a ....well, you know what I mean! lol. Thanks for the info, and did you call on the horse too? he said he was swamped this morning with calls on it, guess my brother is just a tad faster, don't know how, he is older than dirt! and slower than gravy on a cold monday!

Lane Ranger

Brian, I did not call about it -we have a raider 9 -first year with the same Tecumseh motor and coil. I bought a Wheel Horse HH-100 for it for $45 this summer and we placed that on it and we will be rebuilding the original motor.

Your Raider was well worth the $100!

:)

hcminis

Called...second time you beat me to one. Gonna watch for your brother....lol

Just kidding. Got a Work Horse I am saving for. It is awesome condition. Don't know if they are worth what he is asking but looks showroom new.