Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

new blade for B-100

stevasaurus

When I was down at Indy's a couple of weeks ago, he gave me a dozer blade #6-4114 for the B-100. It is a blade that you can move the mounting shaft to make it fit long of short frame tractors. The problem was the index lever did not look like it would have enough room to swing the blade without interfering with the foot rest or the PTO mechanism.

2009_1015bladesnow0001.jpg

So I figured I would mess with today, and I found that by turning the index lever around, it fits very nicely and works great. :)

2009_1015bladesnow0005.jpg

2009_1015bladesnow0002.jpg

2009_1015bladesnow0003.jpg

2009_1015bladesnow0004.jpg

This blade is made to fit the Raider series, but with a little fabrication it does work on the B-100. :wh:

Thanks Indy Bring on the snow. :USA:

hcminis

Lookin good Steve.

Indy w h

Hmm ....... Whodathunkit ???!!!

See Steve I told ya it would work :USA:

get it all painted up and put it to work!!!! :)

Indy

racinfool40

:USA: looks good Steve now the real work makin it shinny!!! 1st pic I've seen with it off the trailer :wh: since you won it, how many miles that horse have on it now :)

B-8074

I had that problem once. I had to flip the axle bracket.

KC9KAS

Makes me think I should get into gear and work on my plows...winter is just around the corner.

stevasaurus

:wh: looks good Steve now the real work makin it shinny!!! 1st pic I've seen with it off the trailer :) since you won it, how many miles that horse have on it now :)

You got me there Mike...had to think about it...WOW...I come up with about 2,600 miles and counting the big show, Charlott, LaSeuer, and Scott"s M&G Been a great year.

Wouldn't it be nice to put 2600 miles on her running sidewalks this winter. :) That's a lot of Rock & Rye. :thumbs:

gngill

Hi Steve and Group,

I am new to the site. My father recently passed away and I am now in procession of the WH I use to ride as a kid. I picked up a plow on CraigsList this weekend. It looks like the one you recently got to work on your B100. I was wondering if you might be able to offer any suggestions on how to get it hooked up. I have no manual on it at this point.

I have linked a couple pictures for reference.

Thank you so much for your time.

gg

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dYXtv...feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GO42T...feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FFTRU...feat=directlink

stevasaurus

gngill...I sent you a PM with the link for mounting a snow blade. :wh: Check it out and if you are missing something...post here or send me a PM. Basically, the far end of the frame mounts in a bracket on the rear axle and the lift lever attaches to the frame near the center with a metal piece or a piece of chain. :thumbs: Let me know what you find. :)