Sign in to follow this  
Carlsbarn

1 piece hitch

Carlsbarn

Has anybody made 1-piece raised hitch ?Loking for 13"height without going to top of transaxle.Does not need to be adjustable.

JUSS10

i've built some custom hitch setups for my tractors. what tractor is it going on and what exactly do you mean by "raised" hitch? (im a little confused)

jhunsch

Hey check my hitch that I put on my B60 this set up would fit many others.

The origanl hith supports the 13" pulling hitch.

Check the Photobucket links, and I have a few videos if you would like to see them let me know.

Jeff (jhunsch)

Don1977

2005-07-13006.jpg

This is bracket I made to carry my vacuum. I bolted an angle to it for the trailer ball,

clamps to the rear axle. The two tapered post are for holding the engine and blower while I bolt it fast.

JoeMonag

Hey there is a black smith from Rhode Island that sells on E-Bay. He makes a neat adapter that fits on the existing Wheel horse rear hitch. The go for around 50 bucks. I got one a few years ago. I switch it back and forth on my 310-8 and 416-8. It raises the trailer ball to normal height, and has a hole in the lower part so you can use standard garden tractor tow behind impliments. He also makes an adapter that fits in the front attach-o-matic hitch.

Joe in Norton