Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

Calender

Retired Wrencher

:) :USA::wh: I think that post of wild horses would make a GREAT calendar for 2011/2012 what do u think???? there is enough tractors to last at least two years if not more if there is any interest in this. i do not see many garden tractor calenders out there, so let people know. I AM IN. Gary B.....

T-Mo

Gary,

If you noticed there is a 2011 Calendar thread HERE! Unfortunately no one has contributed a picture, nor has anyone really step up and offer to help. If you want to tackle this project this year, let me know. I would like to hear your suggestions. It just seems like no one is interested enough in a calendar this year.

sorekiwi

I'm interested in the Calender! Just dont have the time or the knowledge to help... :)

I've printed out the calenders from previous years and used them. I think its a great idea. And Terry, you've done a great job over the last few years. I can imagine how time consuming it is, and can understand why you may not have the time to devote to it this time around.

Is there anyone out there that can carry on this tradition??

hcminis

If I know what program to use or how it is done would gladly help. Was going to even try Wal-Mart this year to create my own. They have an option to make calendars which might be really cool. Or even find a company that could create a calendar that we could purchase and even sell to help out the board. Just throwing out options.

Retired Wrencher

:) :USA::wh: I hate to say it I am with Mike. I do not have what it takes to do this.I just thought it would be nice to have all those pictures from that post in a calender to see every day and appreciate all the hard work work put in to them. If it does not happen it is OK. T/You for your replies. Gary B.....

JUSS10

i posted some comments in the calendar thread. with a little help from users i may be able to step up and make a layout

T-Mo

Justin,

Thanks for the offer. I have been using Excel, but it can be labor intensive. There are calendar making programs out there, but I didn't see any that I like - that was free. If you have something in mind, please go ahead.

Under edit: I see you have got something started. Great.