Sign in to follow this  
Dale

C-195

Dale

I know where a C-195 is, runs good, needs battery, fenders cracked up, no deck someone took the 3pt hitch but the cylinders still there. asking $700 and I think he's firm. I don't really have the money now, but if thats a good deal I might be able to come up with it

bo dawg

I would say it's worth it since they are a ware breed. Althought parts are harder than other models to find. If it runs good that's great! you can always find a 3 point. Almost all the plastic fenders are cracked.

Good luck, I would love to have a super C :)

C-Series14

Buy it...as for the fender, there is a guy that sells reproduction fiberglass fenders for the C-195.

Operator

Sounds like a resonable price. Which year? Hyd. levers where are they? In front by knee or on the side by fender? Let us know if you get it and you know then :)

Randy

Dale

Sounds like a resonable price. Which year? Hyd. levers where are they? In front by knee or on the side by fender? Let us know if you get it and you know then :)

Randy

side by fender

rmaynard

The C-195 is going to be the featured tractor at the WHCC show next year. If you can get it and bring it to the show, you could lead the parade. :)

Bob

bobert94

I paid 400.00 for my 1982 c 195 w a 48 deck and 3 point no rear pto still looking for one though, and yes rear fender is cracked :)

jaydeer

That is a decent price for a c195. I have seven and have paid more than that for 5 of them. The only ones Ive bought for less had engine issues. Pick it up before someone else does. As far as I'm concerned it is the best tractor wheel horse made and unless youre gonna restore it a cracked fender is no big deal.