Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

New to me C195

stevebo

Well today Denny (member here) and I finally met up to swap machines. In the end I figure we are both very happy. He got my Auto 18 with ark loader and 3 point and I got this one. I have been keeping my eye out for a super C for a while and this deal seemed to just make sense for both of us. Denny is a great guy to deal with and I hope he is just as happy as I am. :)

Pics after a quick clean up.

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

Uncle BO

Super nice "C" best of luck :) :USA:

Sparky

Looks like a beast Steve! So are your new neighbors asking questions about why you have so many tractors yet?

Mike............

stevebo

Mike,

My neighbor next door tells me I never stop with projects. He does get confused which tractor I am riding around and cannot keep track...I am really trying to keep the tractor "traffic" at a min. :)

jwilbt

Hey Steve. Glad to see you made it home safe after the rough start! As you said, I think we both did well and got what we needed. I'm starting to feel like I need something real old to work on now that the 18 Auto has saved me a ton of work. We had an easy trip back. My grandson loves the new tractor and reminded me even more about the important tip you gave me on the brake! I won't ask if the young fellow in your pictures is your son; he is the spittin' image of you! Thanks for a smooth, fair deal, all ways around. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Denny

Roger from southern Iowa

A VERY nice C195!!!!

You'll love it :)

bo dawg

That is an awsome looking machine! :)

I would love to own one too. Looks like you did well.

stevebo

Thanks Denny. All- I had 2 tire blow outs before I left town !!! had to "borrow" a few tires from my buddies boat trailer. I just ordered 4 new tires off ebay mounted on rims for a nice deal.

Denny remember.... DO NOT USE THE PARKING BRAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THE PARKING BRAKE

(I think you get the picture) :USA: :)

C-Series14

Nice C-195 Twin Auto! :)

truckin88

Steve,

Nice machine, def jealous.....the little man is getting big and looks just like you.

jwilbt

Steve, Just one question.....should I use the parking brake?! :USA:

It's funny because that is the very first lever Winston moved yesterday! I'm going to put a hard stop there as we discussed for now but I think I will eventually make it lock out the ignition.

:)

Wheelbearing

That must be a beast of machine because the motor looks tiny in it.

What are the two small levers on the left hand side of the machine? Looks like 2 hydro levers.

stevebo

They are hydro levers. One is for the mower deck and the other if you had a 3 point.

whfan74

Steve fantastic haul! :)

It sounds like it was a great transaction between the two of you guys! Glad that both of you were able to walk away satisfied with the deal........that is top's in my book! :USA:

Duff

Wow, what a tractor! Nice!!!! :)

Hey -handsome littel feller there, and just FYI, we had a 3year old at the pull in Granby yesterday. Not just at the track, driving the tractor. Little cuss was a natural. His older brother (7) did a whale of a job, too! All hail the next generation!

Duff :USA:

MRM

Not only can that little seven year old drive a tractor you should see him operate the controls on his fathers wrecker and flat bed he knows what all the levers do. Even seen him steer the big trucks around the yard.

bustedglass

Stevebo, looks like you made a great trade :) . That Super "C" is one bad a$$ looking machine. All it needs now is one of your 3 points .........

flex

that is nice :)

KC9KAS

Very nice looking :)

dgoyette

Very nice Super C Stevebo. I want one! Good trade for both it seems so that's great.

Ken B

Nice, I'll bet ya that one makes it to the Big Show in 11. :)

I agree with Will. I'm also jealous.

kloe0699

I am jealous.. I left Denny's with a big trailer and it only had 1 Wheel horse on it. :) That C-195 would have looked soo nice strapped down in front of the C-175. That is a nice lookin tractor Steve :USA: