Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

These decks are heavy

CasualObserver

Got my fingers crossed for you Terry.

Duff

You're in our prayers, Terry. Hope the MRI has a good result!

Deereman :thumbs:

SunDown

well lets say I hope that the MRI reveals what is wrong. That way you can get busy getting better.

MRI's seem to be able to tell all, so Im sure the guessing game will be over...which is good.

Curmudgeon

The MRI is where mine was diagnosed. I've been through that machine more times than I'd care to pay for!

Good luck!!!!!!!!! Hope you get better results than I did. If it does come to the worst, you'll be surprised what you can do with one arm. I'm extremely right handed, and it was my right arm that was put out of commission, but was still able to "adjust".

Looking for that bright spot, ya know?

Craig Arndt

Terry, I hope it gets better for you. It does sound like a muscle tear with that kind of pain- but what do I know. I do know that those decks are heavy. That 42" rear discharge gave me a bruise on my inside left bicep. All the colors of the rainbow. I was crawling underneath and the deck came down on me. I hope the MRI results are negative- which means positive for you. I will keep you in my prayers- when you're healthy again, maybe we can get a dedicated prayer thread... :thumbs:

barns1

Terry, Sorry to hear about your arm. Been there done that on ice. Tore both of my rotators on the same fall. Had left one done in April 05 and right one in July 05. Terrible sitting there in the garage and looking at the Horses and not being able to do anything else. I started therapy on both after the 2nd surgery, then in August they found melanoma cancer on my arm. Surgery for that and lots of PET scans since. Started back to therapy once that healed up. Then in October I had an infection in the cancer surgery site, spent a week in the hospital with that and still not able to do anything but look at the Wheel Horses. Finally got back to therapy and back to work and the Wheel Horses after 1 year. I hope yours goes much better. Lots of Luck, Gary

T-Mo

Gary,

I hope you are cancer free now. Your story is a terrible one, but one that I pray is having a happy ending. Makes my little rotator cuff tear almost small, insignificant. I will pray that you are in good health, cancer free, and stay that way. :whistle: